T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered a Neoflex at the San Diego ISS show, but (waiting for our bank was like--well--waiting for Neoflex!) provided a bank wire transfer 10 1/2 weeks ago. We had been told 6 weeks, then 8 weeks, then--only when I called-- that our Neoflex and all the other stuff we ordered would be shipped 'no later than May 25', maybe sooner. Since that is TODAY, I called again and was told that it would ship 'no later than June 8'. Who knows whether that date will be honored any more than the last one.

We made the choice of company and machine based largely on the wonderful accolades here about the people, the customer service, the personal relationship customers feel with the company. The folks we saw at the show were great....although (speaking as someone who works trade shows also) they need to be great!

Please understand--we all 'get' delays, and realize that things happen, parts are defective, shipments are delayed, companies get swamped with orders and can't keep up. We know that. But it's the lack of communication that is really bugging me, and making me wonder if we made the right decision.

Does anyone else feel a little uncomfortable shelling out thousands, and then waiting--no call, no email, no explanation, no updates--while your business is stalled, kind of depending on delivery dates that aren't met?

For what it's worth, the woman I spoke with when I called was very nice, and tried to be helpful, and apologized for the lack of communication. I guess now we just wait, and hope that they call for the rest of our money before June 8.

Our excitement is dying down by the minute.

Your experience?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rodney:Thanks!!! Actually, it JUST arrived.....and the excitement is back. We are looking forward to the highly praised Neoflex customer support, and lots of great business.

Communication is so vital....and hard to come by, esp. when people are so busy. It's something I'm going to try to keep in mind as I deal with my own customers!

Thanks for asking!

· Registered
8,354 Posts
My sincere apology, I will look into your machine ship date today and let you know the clear date. It is not AA's best choice but if you want us to give you money back we will send by over night with my sincere apology and will give you future credit boucher. We will never delay one day to pay you back. I promise this.
AA is doing our best to satisfy NeoFamily however there is something cannot be solved by all the all the hard work with Tigers are doing and with all the honest heart.
I have nothing to say to you but I am so sorry. We will catch up catch up very soon.
Again, I have no excuse. If you want to talk with me please call me anytime 215-593-8698 Peter. I will do anything possible to comfort you. Only one thing I cannot do is ship your printer before than other orders before you.
I am so sorry to made you worried. If there are something I can do to make you feel better just talk to me please.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Happy:)
Welcome to NeoFamily!
I don't know who you are but we will have a beers together one day!!!
Right after I post my reply I called office and asked who is Christy is and shipping schedule, lol.
I had no chance to read your 2nd post.
They will call me back shortly.:)
Enjoy your NeoBaby, she will never turn you down whatever you ask to do.
One week to transportation we were on 9th week shipped instead 8th week, still AA cannot justify it.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Christy,
You gave me good lesson.:) I will put someone on charge to inform status of delivery. I am sure you were not upset but i understand you were disappointed little. I don't blame you. I will catch you up with best service. I am your butler. I am on your call.
Your success is our success! USIOS.

· Registered
144 Posts
We ordered a Neoflex at the San Diego ISS show, but (waiting for our bank was like--well--waiting for Neoflex!) provided a bank wire transfer 10 1/2 weeks ago. We had been told 6 weeks, then 8 weeks, then--only when I called-- that our Neoflex and all the other stuff we ordered would be shipped 'no later than May 25', maybe sooner. Since that is TODAY, I called again and was told that it would ship 'no later than June 8'. Who knows whether that date will be honored any more than the last one.

We made the choice of company and machine based largely on the wonderful accolades here about the people, the customer service, the personal relationship customers feel with the company. The folks we saw at the show were great....although (speaking as someone who works trade shows also) they need to be great!

Please understand--we all 'get' delays, and realize that things happen, parts are defective, shipments are delayed, companies get swamped with orders and can't keep up. We know that. But it's the lack of communication that is really bugging me, and making me wonder if we made the right decision.

Does anyone else feel a little uncomfortable shelling out thousands, and then waiting--no call, no email, no explanation, no updates--while your business is stalled, kind of depending on delivery dates that aren't met?

For what it's worth, the woman I spoke with when I called was very nice, and tried to be helpful, and apologized for the lack of communication. I guess now we just wait, and hope that they call for the rest of our money before June 8.

Our excitement is dying down by the minute.

Your experience?
I have had a similar problem with the communication
And I have read peter's response . Thank you Peter for your thoughts but I would really like to hear more details on what is the delay.
Parts ? Machinist ,software . When I talked to Pete in atlanta he was had parts missing on he's demo machine. I told him I had access to a company that could help make parts like that . There are a lot of guys out here that could help . Looking forward to seeing Peter and his Tigers on the 28th of june for class.
Mike

· Registered
1,087 Posts
There is no company better than all american with customer support. Yes sometimes there might be a delay when ordering a machine, they build them there with there own hands unlike other companies who outsource. But i look at it like this when your with a business owner and his phone rings would you rather
1. him stop talking to you right away and answer the phone.
2. keep talking to you because you are the priority and take call later, as long as not emergency.
All AMerica i can say from my heart will make you their priority so sometimes as they work their 12 hour days and trust me they do with no question, because i have popped in phili a few times and watched them work all day, they might forget to call you back because their building machines or helping someone hands on. Id rather have a few great workers than many ok workers.

Im happy you got your machine, and you will be amazed. and were all here to help

· Registered
450 Posts
I have to agree with Gerald (glupo), the guys at AA work hard to provide great support. I swung by their building last Friday and they were all working hard .... assembling new printers. I think they just got swamped with new orders in the past few weeks.

I think Peter understand that customers are pretty anxious to get their new printers ... and it sounds like he's going to assign someone to communicate the status of orders that are pending.

· Registered
335 Posts
Yeah, this kind of worries me hearing that as I put a down payment in the beginning of April and was told it would take 45-60 days. When I called last week they told me it looks to be an additional 2-3 weeks. I asked them to let me know 10 days out till my machine will be ready so I can finalize the payment with the people who will take care of my lease; so hopefully I hear from them soon.

Im not upset but I think the brokers I am dealing with are. Had to turn down around 5 orders this month so far and thats with no advertising. Also have my major website redesign centered around a new shirt printing promo so that cant launch till the machine is in.

Have to admit that John Lee has been great at getting back to me though. I mean its tough to be proactive in communication when the only thing you can say is, your machine isnt ready. It was originally a must that where ever I bought the machine, the company had to be local. Hearing about their customer service changed that so hopefully their service stays legendary.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Don and others,
AA service will never change but get better. However that is not the point. Many NeoFamiies are pass through our production line. We never hide anything to all Trainees and demo people. They are the witnesses for we are working real hard. It was never like this. We increased parts orders and hired more baby Tigers but growing is faster than AA planed. Parts ordering, some are coming from mainly from Korea and few other countries. CNC( we do not use sheet metal bending or kitchen draw hinges, parts CNC are done all in USA. Important components are made in USA such as teflon coated precision Screws (one of the many reasons why NeoFlex has perfect registration) Driver, Electronic, Boards(8ea) --- etc.
Yesterday we ordered 100 screws and there lead time is 6 week. This is not for the parts who already ordered. Don't worry. :)You do not want to know the each cost.:(.
Oversea parts include shipping takes 40-50 days.
Tigers inspection is extream. This is where our reputation come from.
After all ready to go they run as production printer run run and run we use actual ink check 42 points. Each colum has to be OK signed by inspector. Final, Chris and Leo has to look for all details and print sample before ship out. No signature no out. We never ship out any Printer which just drop off from production line. Some times we received calls saying we sold used as brand new because of this steps. We are so careful not to dirty NeoFlex but it happens. Ink stain in tubes, drops on cover, capping station, we clean clean for hours.
I know we are behind now but it will all caught up by July. Because all parts and supplies were ordered in May 7th bigger than our predict.
AA also experienced defect parts shipped by our supplier by mistake. With their apology remanufacture take another 30 days and shipping time. This is killer of killer.:(
Anyway AA understand we lost many businesses over competitors fast delivery but AA refuse to do short cuts and built bad reputation.
If anyone feels not comfortable with AA cause of our delay please call me direct 215-593-8698. I will do all for you. Just ask what I can do. We are shipping everyday and picking up too. We never stop, we are keep going.
Here, I am looking for your support and little patient please. Tigers and AA will really appriciate if you gave us.
Again, please understand my deepest apology. This is not the excuse it is where AA is but not for long.
Cheers! Beers are on me always. I need bourbon straight:(

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, this kind of worries me hearing that as I put a down payment in the beginning of April and was told it would take 45-60 days. When I called last week they told me it looks to be an additional 2-3 weeks. I asked them to let me know 10 days out till my machine will be ready so I can finalize the payment with the people who will take care of my lease; so hopefully I hear from them soon.

Im not upset but I think the brokers I am dealing with are. Had to turn down around 5 orders this month so far and thats with no advertising. Also have my major website redesign centered around a new shirt printing promo so that cant launch till the machine is in.

Have to admit that John Lee has been great at getting back to me though. I mean its tough to be proactive in communication when the only thing you can say is, your machine isnt ready. It was originally a must that where ever I bought the machine, the company had to be local. Hearing about their customer service changed that so hopefully their service stays legendary.
Well, ours is in, beautiful and shining, and waiting for our training....scared to touch it before then! I feel your pain (well, pain is too strong a word, right? Discomfort? Unease?) My background is in furniture, and I learned the hard way how upset and disconcerted people get when timelines on major purchases get fouled up, and the salesperson is either 1. too busy or 2. too scared to call proactively and give bad news. Better to keep the information flowing. I would guess that this is a recent problem, and that the team there is busting it out trying to catch up and deal with problems around production, and this incidental piece of the service puzzle got neglected a little. Understandable, but still distressing when you are the one waiting!! Best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll see yours soon, and be happy you waited!

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It sounds like growing pains to me, Peter.....congratulations on all the success that makes the problems! Your communication, even just here, helps the people who are waiting. It's hard to, when you have so much to do--dealing with a million things, making equipment, working trade shows, providing training--commit manpower to just communicating with people to whom you have already made the sale, but it's an important part of the process. Especially when things are not going as planned. Good luck getting through it all. We are excited to get ours up and running, and know other people are too!

· Registered
2,622 Posts
it's well worth the wait! you could have purchased a MP5 and been a frustrated beta tester for the last few months, OR...you can wait for the best printer/RIP combo in the industry. once you get your training, you'll be printing shirts with no problem. plus you have the TIGERS, and all of us at your disposal!

i will say, though, that there is no reason for anyone to be losing customers. first of all, DON'T TAKE ORDERS FOR A MACHINE YOU DON'T HAVE AND HAVEN'T PLAYED WITH, and secondly, OUTSOURCE!!! there are NeoFamily all over the world; let us help you until you get your printer.

every time a shirt is finished printing, i'm very grateful that i made the decision to become a part of the NeoFamily!

NeoWeb

· Registered
450 Posts
i will say, though, that there is no reason for anyone to be losing customers. first of all, DON'T TAKE ORDERS FOR A MACHINE YOU DON'T HAVE AND HAVEN'T PLAYED WITH, and secondly, OUTSOURCE!!! there are NeoFamily all over the world; let us help you until you get your printer.

Excellent advice Sean ... aka Spidey ... aka NeoWeb.

Have a good weekend all.

John ... aka VTG ... aka NeoVictory.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.