T-Shirt Forums banner

Texjet Profiles

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  ZwoDreiVier 
#1 ·
I have been running with a Texjet Plus for a few months now. I have experimented a lot and am currently running my prints on the “High Quality” W+C profile with 80WD.

The prints are great but as my orders are building everyday I am finding it too slow to keep up! The default profile is a bit quicker but gives patchy colour.

I’m curious what profiles others are using for this printer in production. Do you simply make up the time by purchasing additional printers or lower the quality?

#2 ·
Hello Eviline,

thank you for your trust in our products.

Profileler tool, to create custom profiles, is available for TexJet Rip but I dont believe you will get the results you have on Hign resolution, while trying to use less ink.

There is the posibility to compine the Texjet printer with Screen to inclrease a lot the production on the dark colored gamenrts (35 per hour approximately).
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOnSPrusnqY
Please note that the film printing is not available at Texjet RIP.

If you are not familiar with Screen, we reccomend as you also said, to get a second printer since the return on investment of texjet series is fast due to very low maintenance and spare part cost.

#4 ·
Hello,

in order to use the add the license for the profiler tool to your dongle, you will need to order it at your local reseller. After the procedure is finished you will be able to create custom profiles but please note that this procedure requires phasmatophotometer, for the software to read the patterns that you will print on your fabric.

Please fill the contact form in the link below, to start the procedure:

Polyprint DTG | Contact

#5 ·
Hello,

in order to use the add the license for the profiler tool to your dongle, you will need to order it at your local reseller. After the procedure is finished you will be able to create custom profiles but please note that this procedure requires phasmatophotometer, for the software to read the patterns that you will print on your fabric.

Please fill the contact form in the link below, to start the procedure:

Polyprint DTG | Contact

We bought a used Polyprint Advanced Plus to support our Epson F2000.
However, we are very disappointed with the printing result.
On light textiles like white or lightgrey (without pretreat), the color comes out very pale.
Even with long trials with the settings, the result is never nearly as brilliant as with the Epson.
We have to print two passes to get reasonably results - but not nearly as good as with the F2000.
We're supposed to spend money on a license again to get maybe ?! better results ?!
All software can be downloaded free for Epson.
So far we are very disappointed with our Polyprint.

#7 ·
Hello ZwoDreiVier,

this definately not the case and we are sure that something else is the reason you dont get good and sharp quality printing. Please fill the contact form in the link below and attach pictures of the printing output, a nozzle test and also pictures of the capping station and printhead bottom. Our support department will help you out.

Polyprint DTG | Contact

The printing is sharp! The colors are pale. Printhead, Capping and complete Ink-Assy is new.
It seems that not enough ink comes out in the light-profiles. Printing in dark shirts (with white) is very good.
Only on light shirts the result is bad.

#11 ·
Hello Eveline,

the washability of the fabric is affected by the following factors:

1. Quality-type of the garment. What garment are you using and what is it's composition? Is it 100% cotton or a blend?
2.Precoating amount. If the precoating is much more than needed, the printing is peeled off after washing. Send us picture of the fabric after washing to check.
3. Inks. If the inks are expired, one of the first things that are affected is the washability.
4. Fixation time. If the fabric is not fixated at the correct temperature and time, the inks will go off during washing.
5. Heatpress condition. Heatpress must be checked if the displayed temperature is the actual temperature on the metal plate. In addition some low cost heatpresses that have only one resistance, they have the correct temperature in the middle of the plate but on the edges is usually more than 20 Celsius degrees off.

Please provide us some more information regarding your case to be able to help you further.

#16 ·
Textjet printers are LQ sadly. They will try sell you all kind of stuff and tell you to repair it for allot of money without even looking at it first to try solve the issue remotly. They want me to send my brand new machine that done 20 prints to greece (i have to pay shipping). And then i have to pay for the repair of it as well and shipping back.

They are true scammers and Kostis aka polyprint on this forum all he talk about is i have to pay.
Good thing i gave up on this **** printer and now my lawyer took over. I suggest everyone who have a dispute with Polyprint to be harder on them and if they dont follow the laws dont be afraid to send a lawyer there way.
I cannot agree with your contribution at all. I made the experience that the Polyprint support
tries very hard to find a solution!

#15 ·
Hello Oscar,

we acknowledge your issue since we have talked about it several times via email. You are facing ink flow issues and - according to your opinion which we highly respect - lack of local training.
Despite the fact that you have purchased the printer 14 months ago from a local reseller and the issue was reported to us few weeks ago, we are offering free of charge remote training by the Polyprint Support Team.
Regarding your ink flow issue though, as the inks right now installed on the printer have expired by September 2019, we do offer service but this cannot be free of charge.

Thank you for your understanding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.