[TEXJET] New Shortee Polyprint Machine, how to line up shirts and other stuff? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > TexJet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Polyprint TexJet DTG owners.

[TEXJET] New Shortee Polyprint Machine, how to line up shirts and other stuff?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DrivingZiggy

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 2 Weeks Ago Jun 30, 2019 2:25:44 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Kay
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Angry New Shortee Polyprint Machine, how to line up shirts and other stuff?

HELP

We are new Texjet Shortee Polyprint DTG owners and were very excited but now we are terrified. We were suppose to get 2 days training but only got an afternoon which has not helped at all. We assumed (Big Mistake) that the enormous cost of the new machine was so much that it was basically a plug and play. However we have now done half a job and all have been rejected. The pre-treatment is so confusing and stressful. What is enough and what is to much, whats the best way to apply it? You tube videos are no help some say spray alot and others a little?
I have noticed fine ink spray on some shirts after curing, why/how did that happened? How many times can I use the parchment paper and why are there wrinkles in my shirts after pressing/curing? There was also a burn mark on a shirt that almost looks like an iron point but my press is flat.....Oh my goodness! Please can someone out there HELP! Im ready to throw myself in front of a train with all this stress!! Its supposed to be an awesome exciting new business and is turning into a nightmare!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2 Weeks Ago Jun 30, 2019 2:33:47 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Post Re: New Shortee Polyprint Machine, how to line up shirts and other stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayC
HELP

We are new Texjet Shortee Polyprint DTG owners and were very excited but now we are terrified. We were suppose to get 2 days training but only got an afternoon which has not helped at all. We assumed (Big Mistake) that the enormous cost of the new machine was so much that it was basically a plug and play. However we have now done half a job and all have been rejected. The pre-treatment is so confusing and stressful. What is enough and what is to much, whats the best way to apply it? You tube videos are no help some say spray alot and others a little?
I have noticed fine ink spray on some shirts after curing, why/how did that happened? How many times can I use the parchment paper and why are there wrinkles in my shirts after pressing/curing? There was also a burn mark on a shirt that almost looks like an iron point but my press is flat.....Oh my goodness! Please can someone out there HELP! Im ready to throw myself in front of a train with all this stress!! Its supposed to be an awesome exciting new business and is turning into a nightmare!!
Which rip and in which windows version do you run your Shortee Polyprint Machine?

Old 2 Weeks Ago Jun 30, 2019 2:45:34 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Kay

Default Re: New Shortee Polyprint Machine, how to line up shirts and other stuff?

[QUOTE=Silvi;4436399]Which rip and in which windows version do you run your Shortee Polyprint Machine?[/QUOTE] Mac, Textjet Rip 7

Old 2 Weeks Ago Jun 30, 2019 3:02:29 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Post Re: New Shortee Polyprint Machine, how to line up shirts and other stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayC
Mac, Textjet Rip 7
Too bad, with Mac you have little choice. Can't use it on a Windows PC?

Old 2 Weeks Ago Jun 30, 2019 6:34:30 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Ziggy
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: New Shortee Polyprint Machine, how to line up shirts and other stuff?

There are some good tips about pretreating and parchment paper management in this video.

I'm sorry about your predicament and I don't have the knowledge/experience to help. Sounds like you ran into a really slick salesperson.
seacookie and KayC like this.

The Following User Says Thank You to DrivingZiggy For This Useful Post:
KayC (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago Jul 4, 2019 1:52:02 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Dear KayC,

I am Kostis Gounaris from Polyprint SA. Will DM you in order to sort this issue and your training.

This is a discussion about New Shortee Polyprint Machine, how to line up shirts and other stuff? that was posted in the TexJet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in