Echo2 Experience? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > TexJet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Polyprint TexJet DTG owners.

Echo2 Experience?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 11th, 2019 Mar 11, 2019 10:20:07 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Echo2 Experience?

I'm not finding a whole lot of information regarding user experience with echo2, which is concerning. I'm looking to purchase a DTG and I'm considering either a Echo2, Omnijet or an RI1000. I'd most likely be printing on tri blends or polyblend shirts.

If anyone has any feedback with their experience with the machines I'd love to hear about it. These machines are the price of a car, yet finding independent reviews has been difficult.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 11th, 2019 Mar 11, 2019 11:18:24 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: Echo2 Experience?

Hello Frong,

Echo 2 was officially launched at ISS show in Long Beach, USA and from that point we presented it at several shows worldwide. You can check it at your local distributor.

Please send me your country of residence, to reply with the contact details.

Old 1 Day Ago Jul 17, 2019 9:51:56 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Default Re: Echo2 Experience?

We bought a new one in the UK. Having a wealth of issues so far & whilst technical support from our supplier is great, the machine has been a thorough let down. From being very slow and not intuitive at all, it's made from two machines being spliced together, meaning they don't communicate very well with each other, and you have to bypass warnings and messages just to use the machine, with two displays and control panels made by two different manufacturers. It's flawed in so many ways with usability. Print quality is very good, but don't expect prints to last very long on black cotton, 15 washes MAX. We've had the printhead replaced on warranty once already, now this second print head seems to need deep cleans via the machine cleaning feature every 15 print, wasting loads of expensive ink & more importantly printing time. The bed and motor has errors all the time, though since an update it's not as frequent, but we still get tmotor time outs too frequently. Now, we had potentially the first echo 2 available in the UK, I don't know if we just have a bad machine, but we've had far too many issues for a 12k machine, and never had a run of printing more then 10 t-shirts in a row without print heads giving up meaning bad prints, and lengthy costly cleaning procedures. Also, don't expect more than 10-12 t's an hour if you're pretreating, using white & colour ink. I know a lot of companies use these machines with great success, but they have so much potential for improvement, especially with the interface and machine software. I would really like to hear from other user experiences, just to see if im not alone in my struggles with this machine!

This is a discussion about Echo2 Experience? that was posted in the TexJet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in