[TEXJET] I need help whit texjet rip v7 config - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > TexJet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Polyprint TexJet DTG owners.

[TEXJET] I need help whit texjet rip v7 config

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 19th, 2019 Feb 19, 2019 5:50:24 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Smile I need help whit texjet rip v7 config

Hello, I'm new to DTG direct printing, my English is bad so I apologize if it is not understood very well.
We bought the ECHO and I have doubts about the quality of the printing and the configuration of the rip. What configuration normally occupy in the rip for black shirts, looking for the best quality but without printing the white layer to 100% I have tried 100% 50% with white density to 55 and hd of a 10, I find that it is better than if I put 50 % 50% 100-10. But the image is a bit translucent (all this with a mask of color).

My question: which is the best configuration that you have for Black shirts (they are T-shirts Gildan 64000 and 5000) in terms of density resolution or some other configuration that they have that improves the quality in the print??. What kind of mask do they occupy? I have TexJet Rip V7 (3664)

if you show me the white quality you have on your tshirt with a picture i really thank you.

PD: I have a correct mount of pretratament on tshirt, full white (100% 50% 90-10) i have a good result but is to expensive.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 19th, 2019 Feb 19, 2019 6:45:30 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Former Member
T-Shirt Master

Post Re: I need help whit texjet rip v7 config

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabianS
Hello, I'm new to DTG direct printing, my English is bad so I apologize if it is not understood very well.
We bought the ECHO and I have doubts about the quality of the printing and the configuration of the rip. What configuration normally occupy in the rip for black shirts, looking for the best quality but without printing the white layer to 100% I have tried 100% 50% with white density to 55 and hd of a 10, I find that it is better than if I put 50 % 50% 100-10. But the image is a bit translucent (all this with a mask of color).

My question: which is the best configuration that you have for Black shirts (they are T-shirts Gildan 64000 and 5000) in terms of density resolution or some other configuration that they have that improves the quality in the print??. What kind of mask do they occupy? I have TexJet Rip V7 (3664)

if you show me the white quality you have on your tshirt with a picture i really thank you.

PD: I have a correct mount of pretratament on tshirt, full white (100% 50% 90-10) i have a good result but is to expensive.
You may find what you are looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...=TexJet+Rip+V7

Old February 20th, 2019 Feb 20, 2019 4:34:08 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: I need help whit texjet rip v7 config

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reymond
You may find what you are looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...=TexJet+Rip+V7

I saw them, but I look for configurations that you work with and it is of good quality and good price. I am trying configurations, but I can not convince myself, especially because of the white color.

Can someone show me a photo of their white ink prints to know how they have to be and their settings? It is to be able to buy.
Maybe I'm exaggerating and my white color is already good. As I said, I am new, and in my country the direct printing trade is not very big (screenprinting and printing are here).

Any example of help is very grateful.

Old February 20th, 2019 Feb 20, 2019 10:00:28 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

hello Sir,

We generally use the W+C+H configuration with High Resolution and 85WD. But to be able to understand better what is the issue please PM us with a picture of the result you are having.

Old February 21st, 2019 Feb 21, 2019 2:31:27 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

ok, but I still find expensive... what is the commercial value of white ink in your country? in my country it is the equivalent of 315 dollars and a little more ... and a liter of pretreatment costs 50 dollars approximately and a liter of ink costs about 250 dollars.

Those prices are correct?

Old February 22nd, 2019 Feb 22, 2019 12:07:58 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
ok, but I still find expensive... what is the commercial value of white ink in your country? in my country it is the equivalent of 315 dollars and a little more ... and a liter of pretreatment costs 50 dollars approximately and a liter of ink costs about 250 dollars.

Those prices are correct?
what? Where youre from?

Old February 22nd, 2019 Feb 22, 2019 6:58:25 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtexplorer
what? Where youre from?
from Chile, how much cost normally? dtg is not very popular here.

Old February 22nd, 2019 Feb 22, 2019 8:14:23 PM -   #8 (permalink)
Former Member
T-Shirt Master

Post Re: I need help whit texjet rip v7 config

Quote:
from Chile, how much cost normally? dtg is not very popular here.
You do not have to buy everything in Chile, search the internet and compare the prices and make the payments via PayPl. (eBay for example).

Most products from China are very cheap and they are also without shipping costs and return warranty.

Old February 22nd, 2019 Feb 22, 2019 11:02:35 PM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Yes you should search @ Google, here is an example https://www.garmentprinterink.com/sh...upont-ink.html

This is a discussion about I need help whit texjet rip v7 config that was posted in the TexJet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in