[TEXJET] Texjet echo printer - so much problems - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > TexJet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Polyprint TexJet DTG owners.

[TEXJET] Texjet echo printer - so much problems

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old September 20th, 2018 Sep 20, 2018 4:23:08 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Texjet echo printer - so much problems

Hi guys, I really need your help. Our printer is damaged really bad, and I think it's printing head what is wrong, but our service in our country doesn't understand the machines they sell..

So, maybe you can help me find the solution. To the problems...

The first you need to know is, that one of 4 white inks is damaged and can't be repaired (the service says it need new print head but it's not needed if the other 3 are allright). Our company bought printer year and half ago, when I wasn't working here and people who were workin with it made so much mistakes. For example, they did not clean caping station...

So, we got 3 white inks, everything was quite good, and now print head start to freeze during printing. It continues with printing.

The next problem is with graphics that connect red and white colors. It looks dirty, messed up, and I don't know why. I did cleaning manually and mechanically, I tried others colors, but nothing helps, it's just with theese two.

And it starts to look that one of the 3 white inks is drying. We clean it every day, after 2-5 shirts because it's useless, it looks like deep clogged but I don't know any other option of cleaning

sorry for my english, I'm from slovak

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 24th, 2018 Sep 24, 2018 11:59:33 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: Texjet echo printer - so much problems

Did you Check the ink tubes and dumpers?

Old September 25th, 2018 Sep 25, 2018 3:11:35 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

yes, I checked both

Old September 28th, 2018 Sep 28, 2018 12:31:38 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Do you have the opportunity to buy a second set of ink tanks and fill them with cleaning???

Old September 28th, 2018 Sep 28, 2018 11:25:52 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Dear NikkiDevon,

did you try to contact your local distributor?

Usually bad nozzle test and mixed colors indicate that capping station, wiper and head bottom are not clean enough.

Finally can you elaborate about the printing freezing? If we understand correctly, it looks like data transmission issue. You can try to compute the file first at RIP, before sending data to the printer and change the data cable you are using. (USB or LAN)

Old November 7th, 2018 Nov 7, 2018 10:22:59 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

sorry I was ill and wasn't been here.
I ordered second set of tanks and filled them with cleaning, the big plus is, the forth, lost white which service said it will never work again is working. BUUUT, after that cleaning, only two channels are working.
2 white channels are ok and that's everything. I'm still cleaning it, trying power cleaning about 2 days, but nothing changes. In maintenance tank I have yellow with white, from power cleaning with a lot of bubbles and that's everything.

Old November 7th, 2018 Nov 7, 2018 10:27:01 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyprint
Dear NikkiDevon,

did you try to contact your local distributor?

Usually bad nozzle test and mixed colors indicate that capping station, wiper and head bottom are not clean enough.

Finally can you elaborate about the printing freezing? If we understand correctly, it looks like data transmission issue. You can try to compute the file first at RIP, before sending data to the printer and change the data cable you are using. (USB or LAN)
Hi, sorry I was ill and wasn't been here. Yes and everything what they tried was power cleaning and than said that the white will never show again, the forth white is lost. And after that, if I contact them, they are still replaying with the same tips about cleaning through power cleaning, cartridges cleaning, cap station cleaning... and after that they stop replying. I bought from them second set of cartridges and filled them with cleaning and bough isopropyl too. It looks like the forth channel is back, but I lost magenta, cyan, 2 white channels, yellow. As I said in other message here. any help ?

Old November 7th, 2018 Nov 7, 2018 11:17:31 PM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Hey Nicki,

can you please pm the country of your residence? Also attach here pictures of your capping station and head bottom so we can start with the basics. As you have issues on many channels then we have to check all the ink flow part one by one.

Old November 7th, 2018 Nov 7, 2018 11:18:52 PM -   #9 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyprint
Hey Nicki,

can you please pm the country of your residence? Also attach here pictures of your capping station and head bottom so we can start with the basics. As you have issues on many channels then we have to check all the ink flow part one by one.
Yes, I will in 5min, thanks !

This is a discussion about Texjet echo printer - so much problems that was posted in the TexJet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in