Seeking Tex Jet Feedback - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > TexJet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Polyprint TexJet DTG owners.

Seeking Tex Jet Feedback

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old October 11th, 2017 Oct 11, 2017 5:44:02 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Seeking Tex Jet Feedback

Here at SGIA this week and we're really impressed by the two Tex Jet models. They were not really on our radar before the show so I was wondering if I can get some quick feedback from anyone out there currently using these printers and what you think of the Polyprint guys.
Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 24th, 2017 Oct 24, 2017 2:11:43 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Default Re: Seeking Tex Jet Feedback

The printer is OK. In the Echo i like the self leveling bed. The RIP is not very good and there is no manual. Too many bugs, and they take to much time to fix. The ink (DuPont) that is used is not very good. After first wash it looses a bit. One good test is to get a sample tshirt (white and dark) take home and wash it. You will see the difference.
From support, you wont get any from them directly, always has to be from the reseller. So if you have a good reseller good, if not, good luck.

Last edited by caspanatola; October 24th, 2017 at 02:18 AM..

Old October 24th, 2017 Oct 24, 2017 3:20:18 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback! We're still trying to decide if DTG makes sense for us or not. We're looking at the Tex Jet, the Freejet and the Katana. I appreciate your time!

Old October 24th, 2017 Oct 24, 2017 3:56:00 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Anthony Bruce Creek
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspanatola
The printer is OK. In the Echo i like the self leveling bed. The RIP is not very good and there is no manual. Too many bugs, and they take to much time to fix. The ink (DuPont) that is used is not very good. After first wash it looses a bit. One good test is to get a sample tshirt (white and dark) take home and wash it. You will see the difference.
From support, you wont get any from them directly, always has to be from the reseller. So if you have a good reseller good, if not, good luck.
You are right, you are as good as your trainer. My customers are having great success with the printer and I post online on youtube videos all the time. We have different pretreat for different applications in USA. My customers get good support from us.

This is a discussion about Seeking Tex Jet Feedback that was posted in the TexJet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in