Urgent: Can we heat transfer on 10% cotton 90% polyester fabric? What is idea temperature and time? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Forums.com Announcements > T shirt Printing Issues
Having trouble making your T shirt? Post here

Urgent: Can we heat transfer on 10% cotton 90% polyester fabric? What is idea temperature and time?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pippin decals

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 5 Days Ago May 16, 2019 2:59:14 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: Kabilan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Question Urgent: Can we heat transfer on 10% cotton 90% polyester fabric? What is idea temperature and time?

Dear All,

I am new in this business and trying to learn the possibilities.

My question is
1. Can we heat transfer on 10% cotton 90% polyester fabric?
2. What is idea temperature and time?

I use a decent heat press machine. The fabric is 10% cotton 90% polyester apron I am trying to print. I use dark textile heat transfer paper for doing this printed on Inkjet printer.

please reply as soon as possible.

Regards,
Kabilan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Days Ago May 16, 2019 8:33:42 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Edward
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Default Re: Urgent: Can we heat transfer on 10% cotton 90% polyester fabric? What is idea temperature and time?

do some tests on a small swatch of the material

Old 4 Days Ago May 16, 2019 5:13:15 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Just friendly & helpful
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Urgent: Can we heat transfer on 10% cotton 90% polyester fabric? What is idea temperature and time?

Depends on the brand of HTV Transfer your using , But i use Jpss and it applies to any cotton,Poly And Cotton/Poly mix no problem. The biggest thing will be the ink type your using . I really prefer All Pigment inks and not Pigment Black with Dye colors. The pigment will last much longer and better in the wash Versus a water based Dye ink will.
into the T likes this.

This is a discussion about Urgent: Can we heat transfer on 10% cotton 90% polyester fabric? What is idea temperature and time? that was posted in the T shirt Printing Issues section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in