Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Forums.com Announcements > T shirt Printing Issues
Having trouble making your T shirt? Post here

Sublimation printing on dark garments?

Like Tree24Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 23rd, 2019 Apr 23, 2019 5:06:06 AM -   #46 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: AL
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Sublimation printing on dark garments?

It amazes me that all of this discussion over a process that I invented as a less costly process to make a 1200x1200 process color onto a dark cotton shirt in only a bout 5 minutes.
To screen print it you have all of that equipment to purchase to make the screens, the set up time to register each screen and etc. All of that to make only one shirt with process color.

Incidently, I am the one who developed the WHITE TONER for the Oki printers to be used for this process.
Now someone showed a vinyl transfer that needed to be cut and weeded. That is a less costly process then a laser or screen printing process if you like to do weeding.

every process has its place in decorating on dark color shirts. that is why there are different sizes of screw drivers in a tool box or why you use a power drill.
Point is. You don,t use the ink jet and white laser toner for dark cotton shirts to make a 100 to 1,000 shirts in process color.
At the same time you don,t screen print in process color 10 shirts for a dark cotton shirt.
You should enjoy the progress in our industry for the additional tools now available to us all to increase the sales to your customers at reasonable time and cost.
AL
into the T likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 23rd, 2019 Apr 23, 2019 9:22:37 AM -   #47 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Edward
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Sublimation printing on dark garments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublial
It amazes me that all of this discussion over a process that I invented as a less costly process to make a 1200x1200 process color onto a dark cotton shirt in only a bout 5 minutes.
To screen print it you have all of that equipment to purchase to make the screens, the set up time to register each screen and etc. All of that to make only one shirt with process color.

Incidently, I am the one who developed the WHITE TONER for the Oki printers to be used for this process.
Now someone showed a vinyl transfer that needed to be cut and weeded. That is a less costly process then a laser or screen printing process if you like to do weeding.

every process has its place in decorating on dark color shirts. that is why there are different sizes of screw drivers in a tool box or why you use a power drill.
Point is. You don,t use the ink jet and white laser toner for dark cotton shirts to make a 100 to 1,000 shirts in process color.
At the same time you don,t screen print in process color 10 shirts for a dark cotton shirt.
You should enjoy the progress in our industry for the additional tools now available to us all to increase the sales to your customers at reasonable time and cost.
AL
exactly al

it's like forever laser for darks, it is simply one process to get from point a to point b

you take a bus, i drive a lambo
but we still meet at point b for coffee and snacks

This is a discussion about Sublimation printing on dark garments? that was posted in the T shirt Printing Issues section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in