Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Forums.com Announcements > T shirt Printing Issues
Having trouble making your T shirt? Post here

Imageclip Koncert Transfer Papers

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old September 14th, 2015 Sep 14, 2015 2:03:17 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Imageclip Koncert Transfer Papers

Hi,

Have been reading up on these papers but most of the threads had mixed reviews and were a good few years old so I'm not sure if anyone has "cracked" working with these yet?

I bought some this week to try out and I'm having poor results which I'm hoping is just down to me and not the papers as I'm desperate for a reliable solution to the issues these papers claim to fix.

For those who don't know these are a none cut self weeding paper allowing you to print white onto dark fabrics - Sounds good right?

Im using an oki c821 printer and it prints out onto the paper just fine.

Im using an Adkins heat press.

Im following the instructions from the manufacturer.

The issue I'm having are as follows:

1 - on marrying the 2 papers together sometimes some of the white doesn't transfer after the initial press.

2 - on pressing the final transfer i get a white line around the edges of the paper - looks to be excess white left on the transfer paper?

3 - the hand is good on the finished transfer but durability is not there, very easy to crack the transfer by pulling slightly and they don't wash well.

Im hoping that as these papers have been out for some time now perhaps someone knows how to get them working to produce something similar to a screen print standard finish, any help would be appreciated.

Am i dreaming that the papers will create retail quality product?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 5th, 2016 Jan 5, 2016 3:13:59 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Imageclip Koncert Transfer Papers

Just thought i would update this for anyone searching for the same info i was looking for.

These papers do not seem to be able to create a retail quality product, i spent a lot of time and money trying to get them to work in vain including buying 2 other printers to try and trying various versions of the paper.

Maybe ok for stag do type t's but those of us actually looking for a quality garment need look elsewhere.

The Following User Says Thank You to cass For This Useful Post:
JamieC (February 4th, 2016)
Old January 5th, 2016 Jan 5, 2016 7:10:37 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Derek
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Default Re: Imageclip Koncert Transfer Papers

You're not shouting at the wind there Cass, there have been other posts on this stuff.
I think I heard that you had to trim all around roughly to stop the white box, and if what you say is true then mine can stay on the shelf. Because once I give something a start I just don't stop until it's acceptable and it usually causes me money and grief.

This is a discussion about Imageclip Koncert Transfer Papers that was posted in the T shirt Printing Issues section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in