Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Forums.com Announcements > T shirt Printing Issues
Having trouble making your T shirt? Post here

Printable vinyl from Hexis is VERY hard to weed

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 24th, 2015 Feb 24, 2015 11:38:16 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Bobby
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Question Printable vinyl from Hexis is VERY hard to weed

Hello,

Maybe it is me, but i just bougth my first printable heat transfer vinyl and it branded Hexis. When i print, it is all ok. But when the printing is done, and i want to weed it, it is really hard to weed.

And even after weeding, i feel it is hard to transfer to application.

Any help here?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 11th, 2015 Jun 11, 2015 2:02:23 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Vikki
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Printable vinyl from Hexis is VERY hard to weed

It might be better to ask the vinyl supplier asking for some specifications. Some vinyl only need a few seconds before weeding, but some might take longer; And also, same vinyl will have different results on different materials

This is a discussion about Printable vinyl from Hexis is VERY hard to weed that was posted in the T shirt Printing Issues section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in