T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Marketing

T-Shirt Marketing Category Sponsor

Discuss the fun task of marketing a t-shirt shop. Where to advertise, local marketing tips, word of mouth, press releases, search engine marketing, keyword advertising, magazines, etc.

Google AdWords

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By binki

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 28th, 2019 May 28, 2019 12:24:18 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Nick
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Google AdWords

I'm going to start running some Google AdWords ads, initially just a 20 miles radius from my business with about 10-15 keywords and a small daily budget ($5-10). Hoping this will help drive some more traffic to my website and in-turn generate more revenue.

Has anyone had any success with Google AdWords and if so do you have any tips you would like to share?

On the contrary, has anyone had a bad experience with Google AdWords that they would like to share?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Week Ago Jul 6, 2019 5:57:01 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Default Re: Google AdWords

There's a great course on Udemy that you can pick up for $10-15 that covers all of the targeting options in a lot of detail.

Google Adwords is extremely complex and not entirely easy to make profitable, so spending a couple of hours going through it may definitely help you receive a better return on ad spend!

Old 1 Week Ago Jul 11, 2019 5:48:41 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

I use Google Ads a lot for a non-related business. I feel marketing is best left to those that know it well. I tried doing it on my own for a while but it 's a true skillset. I found myself spending too much time trying to ultimately become a subpar marketer...and not knowing it! There are just so many nuances and tricks that you just don't realize for a long period of time, if at all. Doing this got my focus off of my actual business.

Now I budget for marketing, outsource, are clear what my goals are with the marketer and then tread lightly until we see something that works.

Old 1 Week Ago Jul 11, 2019 6:31:32 AM -   #4 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Thanked 1,227 Times in 999 Posts

You can do much better with SEO with a one page website. It is important that you have a physical address though. If you do you will start to show at the top of any search from people in your area. Make sure your title page, content, keywords, metadata are all geared to your products.
into the T likes this.

This is a discussion about Google AdWords that was posted in the T-Shirt Marketing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in