T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Marketing

T-Shirt Marketing Category Sponsor

Discuss the fun task of marketing a t-shirt shop. Where to advertise, local marketing tips, word of mouth, press releases, search engine marketing, keyword advertising, magazines, etc.

[CLOTHING LINE] Need A suggestion for t shirt printing

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yahmed2

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 26th, 2018 Feb 26, 2018 11:30:17 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Need A suggestion for t shirt printing

hello every one i am emna and i am running a cafe and i need printed t shirt with my cafe logo for my cafe staff black t shirt with yellow logo can you please help me out which company is best for screen printing in google search i fond these companies which are providing online services regarding screen printing please tell me which company is best .

Spreadshirt
The Custom T Shirt Shop
Garment Printing
Speedy Tees
My Custom Tees
t shirts prinitng

Last edited by emna123; February 26th, 2018 at 11:42 PM..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 27th, 2018 Feb 27, 2018 7:14:23 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Yusuf

Default Re: Need A suggestion for t shirt printing

If you're starting small go for a local printer. If your order is above 1000 units, CustomInk and spreadshirt are some of the industry leaders.
emna123 likes this.

Old February 28th, 2018 Feb 28, 2018 1:29:04 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

thanks for your reply i have small order that's why i am trying to find local in my areas that's why i contact with My Custom Tees Garment Printing and Speedy Tees lets see how much they can offer and which kind of services they provide then i will decide which one is best in my budget

Old July 1st, 2020 Jul 1, 2020 9:11:02 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

the same question

Old 1 Week Ago Sep 9, 2020 7:56:16 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Ron

I can make full color printed shirts with as many colors as you want, with NO screen charges. Black Gildan shirt included, as low as $6 each. [email protected]

Old 1 Week Ago Sep 9, 2020 12:33:05 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

[QUOTE=emna123;4306242]hello every one i am emna and i am running a cafe and i need printed t shirt with my cafe logo for my cafe staff black t shirt with yellow logo can you please help me out which company is best for [B]screen printing[/B] in google search i fond these companies which are providing online services regarding screen printing please tell me which company is best .

---

Hi Emma, teespring is solid, so is spreadshirt. We've used them for client shirts and special orders every now and then.

This is a discussion about Need A suggestion for t shirt printing that was posted in the T-Shirt Marketing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in