T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Marketing

T-Shirt Marketing Category Sponsor

Discuss the fun task of marketing a t-shirt shop. Where to advertise, local marketing tips, word of mouth, press releases, search engine marketing, keyword advertising, magazines, etc.

[CLOTHING LINE] Social Media

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 15th, 2013 Jul 15, 2013 7:13:56 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Social Media

I use HootSuit to schedule social media posts on Facebook and Twitter; how many times a day is everyone posting? I don't want to spam with over posting different offers or promoting a certain item; but are you all posting a few times a week or daily? Anyone using #hashtags?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 17th, 2013 Jul 17, 2013 9:21:02 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Lemorris
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: Social Media

I post much more organically. Post like you were a user on the site, not a machine. Some days I will post 1 or 2 times and others up to 6 or more depending on what I'm doing....or trying to do as the case may be.

I'm a fan of the 70/20/10 rule. Look it up. Makes Facebook a more fun place for your fans to be. Engage...not enrage.

Old July 17th, 2013 Jul 17, 2013 11:39:16 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: mak

hello..i have read your question but i can not give you the exact answer about it so you should take an advice of any expert.......
---------------------------
Top Ten classified website

Old July 18th, 2013 Jul 18, 2013 9:53:27 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

The best thing you can do is create content for your business but it has to be organic.

What I mean is that you should try writing a couple blog posts each week (great content for your site & profiles), take pictures of all your completed orders to show the work you've done (pictures are statistically the most engaged forms of content), and if you're brave enough then make some videos. When it comes to videos, just think about what you would like to see done from other screen printers.

Old July 22nd, 2013 Jul 22, 2013 12:36:42 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Rocco

I post about 2-3 times a day, but only promote like 1 out of 10 posts. The rest of my posts are of other subjects to relate to people that like the brand. Just be careful not to promote too much people will ignore you or unfollow.

Old July 26th, 2013 Jul 26, 2013 5:15:01 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Guy

Hi i market my mma line on twitter but use my blog as a base to have a following i tweet all the time as i am a fan ex fighter from way back but use my art as a commentary, but then in inject my prints, t shirts when approprate works great, the fighters even get into retweeting their shirts its very cool as they get a commision

Old July 26th, 2013 Jul 26, 2013 5:21:01 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Guy

Ps for reference this is the mma site i have https://guy-smalley-70ki.squarespace.com/

Old August 3rd, 2013 Aug 3, 2013 3:23:22 AM -   #8 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: kumkum

It depends on my mood, I used to post here whenever I am free. You can post 3-4 daily without spamming.

This is a discussion about Social Media that was posted in the T-Shirt Marketing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in