[BROTHER DTG OWNER] - sound advice on how I could go about increasing sales? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Marketing

T-Shirt Marketing Category Sponsor

Discuss the fun task of marketing a t-shirt shop. Where to advertise, local marketing tips, word of mouth, press releases, search engine marketing, keyword advertising, magazines, etc.

[BROTHER DTG OWNER] - sound advice on how I could go about increasing sales?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 23rd, 2010 Aug 23, 2010 12:20:34 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: jazki
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default [BROTHER DTG OWNER] - sound advice on how I could go about increasing sales?

Hey everyone I am just looking for some sound advice. I have a Brothers DTG and it produces wonderful prints, but I can not seem to market them no matter what I do. Does anyone out there have some sound advice on how I could go about increasing sales? I am at wits end. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 23rd, 2010 Aug 23, 2010 3:18:38 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: jem

Default re: [BROTHER DTG OWNER] - sound advice on how I could go about increasing sales?

Immediately I think of photos. One great advantage of garment printers is their ability to print full color on low quantities, without costing an arm and leg. Take advantage of that. Car shows, dog shows, etc. These people would love to put their hog (motorcycle, or the real thing), or whatever they're proud of onto a t-shirt. When you're at an event like this, people will eat it up (I think they would. I've never tried it.).

Old August 23rd, 2010 Aug 23, 2010 5:11:54 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: [BROTHER DTG OWNER] - sound advice on how I could go about increasing sales?

:: edited thread TITLE to be more descriptive ::

Old August 23rd, 2010 Aug 23, 2010 5:12:38 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: [BROTHER DTG OWNER] - sound advice on how I could go about increasing sales?

Hi Jazki, what have you tried so far?

You can find some great tips on marketing your services locally here: local marketing related topics at T-Shirt Forums

The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
ggraphics (August 24th, 2010)
Old August 24th, 2010 Aug 24, 2010 12:28:53 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Matt

I would go to anyplace that has lots of retail traffic and an assortment of random stuff for sale. Like a local Postal Annex for example. you could offer a program to them for people to put family pictures on t-shirts and you could give the store a cut of the action.

Old August 24th, 2010 Aug 24, 2010 1:03:11 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jon
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I would also contact screen printers in your area and offer your services for low quantity runs that they probably turn away, you could build a relationship with them on the wholesale level and probably wind up getting lots of referrals for retail sales.

Hope this helps.

Old August 26th, 2010 Aug 26, 2010 10:58:31 AM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: jazki

Thank you guys for your help, I have tried several of your ideas with no luck. But I will just keep trying to move forward. Thanks again

This is a discussion about [BROTHER DTG OWNER] - sound advice on how I could go about increasing sales? that was posted in the T-Shirt Marketing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in