T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services

T-Shirt Marketing Category Sponsor

Discuss the various t-shirt fulfillment services in this general fulfillment forum. Newer companies like RedBubble, etc can be discussed in this main forum.

Companies that have been around 2+ years (CafePress.com, Zazzle.com, Spreadshirt.com, PrintMojo.com, PrintFection, etc), may have their own separate subforums below (as demand permits).

Gooten - Anybody have any experience with these guys?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 25th, 2019 Mar 25, 2019 7:00:19 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Pat
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Gooten - Anybody have any experience with these guys?

Hi all,

I just started adding some products from Gooten but the fullfillment times are looking like 4 business days for a T-Shirt. Sometimes my usual supplier (Printful) takes that long also but wondering if anybody else has experience with Gooten and if it always takes 4 business days? Also says 7 for hoodies...

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 15th, 2019 Apr 15, 2019 5:16:20 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Gooten - Anybody have any experience with these guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flava4455
Hi all,

I just started adding some products from Gooten but the fullfillment times are looking like 4 business days for a T-Shirt. Sometimes my usual supplier (Printful) takes that long also but wondering if anybody else has experience with Gooten and if it always takes 4 business days? Also says 7 for hoodies...

Thanks!
Hey, have you tried printing on Black or dark shirts with Printful? How are you liking their quality? My whole reason for being on here right now at this moment, is I am looking for someone to "replace" printful because I've done about 10 Sample prints through them, and I'm not happy with the Quality of the print, the colors are dulled down big time. I'm looking for a DTG print co. that can keep my colors vibrant, any suggestions? Hey thanks

This is a discussion about Gooten - Anybody have any experience with these guys? that was posted in the T-Shirt Fulfillment Services section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in