T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services

T-Shirt Marketing Category Sponsor

Discuss the various t-shirt fulfillment services in this general fulfillment forum. Newer companies like RedBubble, etc can be discussed in this main forum.

Companies that have been around 2+ years (CafePress.com, Zazzle.com, Spreadshirt.com, PrintMojo.com, PrintFection, etc), may have their own separate subforums below (as demand permits).

Any positive Scalable Press Reviews?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 23rd, 2016 Mar 23, 2016 10:47:51 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Smile Any positive Scalable Press Reviews?

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has had a POSITIVE experience with Scalable Press? I would love your feedback on: quality of the print and consistently prompt turn around time. I see the many negative reviews of them on this forum, but have personally had a great experience with them so far (I was really shocked to see all of the awful reviews!). I spoke with a representative who explained that all of the earlier issues happened because they were going through growing pains and were switching their automation software, it ended up not working properly, which is why so many orders got messed up/delayed. I was actually really impressed with the representative I spoke with - instead of dodging the question, he owned up to the fact that they had had issues with their software/order processing earlier and that the issue lasted about a month, but that the ripple effect on their order fulfillment lasted for many months. I appreciated his candidness and reassurance that things were fixed and back on track. I have spoken with a number of representatives there who have continued to reassure me that everything is under control, that orders are going out in a timeline manner (max 5-7 business days), and that the quality of the shirts is high (solid DTG printing/not grainy/transparent prints).

I am attracted to them because their prices are quite inexpensive compared to the competition, and they're expanding soon to offer custom branding solutions which is also important to me - such as printing my logo on the neck label/removing existing label, can add promo items into package.

My shirt samples are set to ship out today and have been produced in a timely manner (I placed the order at the end of last week). I have never had any trouble getting a representative on the phone. It seems that they have fixed this. I'll let everyone know how the shirt samples look once I receive them.

I would love to hear anyone's positive experiences with them to reassure me that they are a good company to work with, and have fixed their earlier issues. I am wanting to establish a long-term relationship with a reliable/high quality printer that can do fulfillment of my orders and include custom branding. This project is incredibly important to me, which is why I'd love to hear any positive experiences that verify what their representatives told me.

If there's another print on demand DTG printer that you've had a great experience with, that you'd suggest (that does high quality printing, fulfillment, and custom branding) I'd love to get any suggestions as well!

Thanks so much for your time! I'll keep you updated on my experience with Scalable Press - hopefully it'll continue to be positive!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 27th, 2016 Mar 27, 2016 9:17:43 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Garrett
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Default Re: Any positive Scalable Press Reviews?

There are a few threads already going on the forum that are pretty active with customer testimonials. HERE is a current thread with recent updates.

https://www.t-shirtforums.com/t-shirt...t514873-4.html

As you mentioned they do have competitive pricing but you can end up getting what you pay for.

Old April 28th, 2016 Apr 28, 2016 10:46:41 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

stay away they are a nightmare

Old September 12th, 2016 Sep 12, 2016 10:53:12 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Eric Deem
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I have just recently taken over the DTG Operations for Scalable Press and will be working very hard over the next several months to help bring the quality and consistency up to a high standard.

Please PM me if you have been a customer of SP and tell me about your purchase and perception so I can work on improving all aspects of the process.

Old September 19th, 2016 Sep 19, 2016 3:50:35 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Cool Congrats. Tell me you didn't leave belquette because jerid put his number on all your business cards lol jk. Or was it email ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDeem
I have just recently taken over the DTG Operations for Scalable Press and will be working very hard over the next several months to help bring the quality and consistency up to a high standard.

Please PM me if you have been a customer of SP and tell me about your purchase and perception so I can work on improving all aspects of the process.

Old June 1st, 2017 Jun 1, 2017 8:12:06 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyshirts13
Hi,

I'll let everyone know how the shirt samples look once I receive them.

I'll keep you updated on my experience with Scalable Press - hopefully it'll continue to be positive!
Uh oh... <<crickets>>
Either happyshirts13 was very unhappy with the Scalable Press experience, or else very busy with booming business because of a resounding success with Scalable Press? Just wondering which it might be?

Old June 6th, 2017 Jun 6, 2017 4:04:22 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: damian

I've had great looking prints that have not degraded after dozens and dozens of washes (no special care)...I've also had these prints take far longer than advertised (had one that took 20+ days to arrive after going into production). Also, my current go-to shirt (Canvas 3001) is not available at the moment because of issues others are having with wash-out or poor color reproduction (mine look great). They think its an issue at one of the Bella/Canvas factories/suppliers with the dye (?). Prices are good...prints are good/great...but they take longer than I'd like...

Old June 7th, 2017 Jun 7, 2017 11:26:22 AM -   #8 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian
I've had great looking prints that have not degraded after dozens and dozens of washes (no special care)...I've also had these prints take far longer than advertised (had one that took 20+ days to arrive after going into production). Also, my current go-to shirt (Canvas 3001) is not available at the moment because of issues others are having with wash-out or poor color reproduction (mine look great). They think its an issue at one of the Bella/Canvas factories/suppliers with the dye (?). Prices are good...prints are good/great...but they take longer than I'd like...
Thanks for your recent update, damian. The unreliability in both delivery times and customer service when issues arise is what I keep seeing in reviews about Scalable Press. Was just wondering if anything had improved since earlier experiences from a year or more ago, but, sounds like not much has changed.

Old June 12th, 2017 Jun 12, 2017 1:52:47 PM -   #9 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfreund
stay away they are a nightmare
More than this. I am wondering how they can be still in business.

Old 1 Week Ago Jul 2, 2019 10:07:18 AM -   #10 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: Purdy

I was going to start a new thread about this exact topic but it looks like this is the perfect home for my complaint!

I have been trying to find a way to contact Raymond Lei, the founder of Scalable Press, in order to ask him the question, "why does your company suck so bad?" Unfortunately, unless I pay to be a premium linkedin member, I have no way to contact him.

I think I have the answer though.

Scalable Press just simply DOES NOT CARE.

They sent my customer a bunch of messed up shirts and when I asked them to be replaced, they are forcing me to pay for expedited shipping just to meet their date.

That's right. They sent my customer messed up shirts and refuse to commit to get them replacements in time for their event.

They refuse to "blind ship" my items. Don't expect any of your items to be blind shipped either.

They also will NEVER meet your deadlines.

Never.

Add a week to every order you place.

All of that would be fine if they simply tried to fix the problem. It is my opinion that they spend all their time training their sales reps on smooth talk and how to divert your attention to things other than their mishaps.

And if you think Scalable Press is going to somehow free you up to expand your t-shirt business, think again.

You will need to hire a full time person just to babysit Scalable Press and call them constantly to find out why your orders haven't shipped, were messed up, shipped late, or didn't have the right items/prints.

You were warned.

This is a discussion about Any positive Scalable Press Reviews? that was posted in the T-Shirt Fulfillment Services section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in