Lost Username - T-Shirt Forums
 

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?





Site Navigation







+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Forums.com Announcements > T Shirt Forum Site Issues Help Desk
Need help with something like posting photos, using the web site, or message board? Post your questions here and we will give the best help we can. Please do not post t-shirt related issues here.



Lost Username

Like Tree1Likes

 
Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 28th, 2016 Jun 28, 2016 8:53:12 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Nobletucky's Avatar
 
You can call me: David
Member Since: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default Lost Username

I have been here for GOD only knows how many years and now it says username and password is no good and when I try to email for new password it says my email isn't recognized. Emailing webmaster is like emailing my dog, neither one will reply.
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 28th, 2016 Jun 28, 2016 5:25:00 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

biglar's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 7
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

I had the same issue and finally read the entire message and you have to click on the ad at the bottom to get a code you type into the box at the bottom of the add and then click to get your password sent to you e-mail address.

I was in a hurry and did not really read the entire notice. Hope this helps. Not sure why the password I changed a couple of days ago did not work but such is life on the net. Hope this may have helped.
 
Old June 29th, 2016 Jun 29, 2016 5:41:31 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice
Thread Starter

Nobletucky's Avatar
 
You can call me: David
Member Since: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglar
I had the same issue and finally read the entire message and you have to click on the ad at the bottom to get a code you type into the box at the bottom of the add and then click to get your password sent to you e-mail address.

I was in a hurry and did not really read the entire notice. Hope this helps. Not sure why the password I changed a couple of days ago did not work but such is life on the net. Hope this may have helped.
What message? I never got any message from them.
 
 
Old June 29th, 2016 Jun 29, 2016 11:25:32 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

biglar's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 7
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

On the page that indicated your password and username could not be validated at the bottom of the page I was on there was an place that I had to put a passcode in order to get them to send a password to my e-mail account. At the bottom of my page there was an ad for progressive insurance and I had to click on the ad and it gave me a code that I typed in the box on the bottom of the ad and I was then sent to a page that indicated that a new password was sent to my e-mail account. You might look to see if at the bottom of the page where it is telling you that your password and username is not valid and see if there is an ad for Progressive Insurance.
 
Old June 29th, 2016 Jun 29, 2016 12:48:25 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice
Thread Starter

Nobletucky's Avatar
 
You can call me: David
Member Since: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglar
On the page that indicated your password and username could not be validated at the bottom of the page I was on there was an place that I had to put a passcode in order to get them to send a password to my e-mail account. At the bottom of my page there was an ad for progressive insurance and I had to click on the ad and it gave me a code that I typed in the box on the bottom of the ad and I was then sent to a page that indicated that a new password was sent to my e-mail account. You might look to see if at the bottom of the page where it is telling you that your password and username is not valid and see if there is an ad for Progressive Insurance.
Yes there is and I did that a hundred times using every possible email I could have used and it kept saying wrong email address. Oh well, I'm not on this site much anymore so I guess it really doesn't matter.
 
Old June 29th, 2016 Jun 29, 2016 2:21:31 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
Certified T-Shirt Junkie


theflowerboxx's Avatar
 
You can call me: David
Member Since: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,629
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 48
Thanked 255 Times in 217 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

Got it back.
__________________
www.vinylforum.org
 
Old June 29th, 2016 Jun 29, 2016 2:25:13 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Rodney's Avatar
 
You can call me: Rodney
Member Since: Nov 2004
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 27,699
Blog Entries: 8
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 7,215
Thanked 6,032 Times in 3,228 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflowerboxx
Got it back.
Hey David, what did you have to do to get it back? Just in case others are going through the same thing.
__________________
Rodney Blackwell
PrinterListings.com: Find a company to print your t-shirts - list your own t-shirt printing company.
 
Old June 30th, 2016 Jun 30, 2016 7:35:18 AM -   #8 (permalink)
Administrator
T-Shirt Master

Admin4Tee's's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2013
Posts: 301
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 4
Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

Hey there,
Best thing to do is Sign out of your account. Clear the login info and click "login". Once at that page, click on the forgot password area.


If that is not working for you, check your spam/junk folder, and see if it’s there.

if it’s not there, go to the bottom of the page, and click on the contact us area. This will direct you to the mainline to our manual password reset area. In the subject line write "password reset" and put in the info of your account name, email on the account, and email it needs to be changed to if need be. Someone will be in touch with you shortly about it. one of us will come back and manually restart all of them.


that should sort it out. let us know if you need anything else.


~Shane
 
Old July 2nd, 2016 Jul 2, 2016 4:53:13 AM -   #9 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

iwrkalot's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2016
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin4Tee's
Hey there,
Best thing to do is Sign out of your account. Clear the login info and click "login". Once at that page, click on the forgot password area.


If that is not working for you, check your spam/junk folder, and see if it’s there.

if it’s not there, go to the bottom of the page, and click on the contact us area. This will direct you to the mainline to our manual password reset area. In the subject line write "password reset" and put in the info of your account name, email on the account, and email it needs to be changed to if need be. Someone will be in touch with you shortly about it. one of us will come back and manually restart all of them.


that should sort it out. let us know if you need anything else.


~Shane
I emailed via the contact form about a week ago and never heard back from anyone. My original username is "wrkalot". I tried all of my emails with no luck so I'm guessing it was and old one that is no longer active.
 
Old July 2nd, 2016 Jul 2, 2016 5:29:18 AM -   #10 (permalink)
hmb
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

hmb's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2016
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post


Default Re: Lost Username

I had a problem with my password it said it wasn't correct and I am sure it was. So I got a new password and it didn't work I guess now it could have been my user ID but it was correct too. So I had to get a whole new account to get in. Strange but at least I got back in on the board only thing I am new now instead of being here for years.
 
Old July 5th, 2016 Jul 5, 2016 8:11:53 AM -   #11 (permalink)
Administrator
T-Shirt Master

Admin4Tee's's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2013
Posts: 301
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 4
Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwrkalot
I emailed via the contact form about a week ago and never heard back from anyone. My original username is "wrkalot". I tried all of my emails with no luck so I'm guessing it was and old one that is no longer active.
Hi,

I can swap your email on your wrkalot account to the one that is attached to this account for you, resend the password reset email, then we can merge the two accounts together once you are able to get back onto wrkalot if that is okay with you?

~Sheena
krafty1 likes this.
 
Old July 6th, 2016 Jul 6, 2016 2:55:22 AM -   #12 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

iwrkalot's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2016
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin4Tee's
Hi,

I can swap your email on your wrkalot account to the one that is attached to this account for you, resend the password reset email, then we can merge the two accounts together once you are able to get back onto wrkalot if that is okay with you?

~Sheena
That will work. Thanks for your help!
 
Old July 7th, 2016 Jul 7, 2016 9:28:54 AM -   #13 (permalink)
Administrator
T-Shirt Master

Admin4Tee's's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2013
Posts: 301
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 4
Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

Sent email password reminder. let me know if you received it.

Lee
 
Old July 7th, 2016 Jul 7, 2016 9:28:57 AM -   #14 (permalink)
Administrator
T-Shirt Master

Admin4Tee's's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2013
Posts: 301
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 4
Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

Sent email password reminder. let me know if you received it.

Lee
 
Old July 7th, 2016 Jul 7, 2016 10:32:05 AM -   #15 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

ep sxm's Avatar
 
You can call me: Erik
Member Since: Jul 2016
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts


Default Re: Lost Username

i also make a new account because my old didn't work anymore.
 






This is a discussion about Lost Username that was posted in the T Shirt Forum Site Issues Help Desk section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.


Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)
.

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Geo Knight] Geo Knight DK16 Lost all power lotsadogs Heat Presses - Equipment 5 October 25th, 2015 08:01 AM
[TEXJET] Magenta channel lost zerg71 TexJet 2 May 26th, 2015 06:10 AM
Urgent help - please I beg. White channels lost, won't appear. HollywoodSP NeoFlex 16 December 2nd, 2014 09:53 PM
front print complete, sleeve printed and then front ink lost it's complete coverage amers1 T shirt Printing Issues 1 November 19th, 2014 02:45 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2014 T-ShirtForums.com. All rights reserved.