Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt News and Articles > T-Shirt Articles
T-Shirt Articles, Interviews, How-To Instructions and Reviews covering a variety of subjects related to t-shirts.

Which T-Shirt Printing Method is Right for You?

Like Tree5Likes

Share This Thread Article Tools
Old February 26th, 2018 Feb 26, 2018 1:08:30 AM -  
T-Shirt Mogul

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I think you need to do a lot more research before providing this type of advice.

Have you ever used any of the above methods...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 13th, 2020 Mar 13, 2020 9:01:21 AM -   #15 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: pracownia kreska
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Which T-Shirt Printing Method is Right for You?

Oh man, he really wrote it.
After all, direct screen printing probably gives the best results ...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 18th, 2020 Mar 18, 2020 1:25:22 PM -   #16 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Tiffany

What happened with the Genesis? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0d9t_wRaCY

Belquette merged with Coldesi and that was the last I saw the Genesis. Coldesi has upgraded the Viper but it looks like the Genesis got dropped. Really sucks because I wanted one.

Old June 24th, 2020 Jun 24, 2020 2:36:45 AM -   #17 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Fiza Memon

Screen T-shirt printing is best method.

Old August 7th, 2020 Aug 7, 2020 3:41:09 PM -   #18 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

The most durable is without a doubt sublimation, i like it alot but you need of course polyester or polyester blends, it beats every other method regarding the end product and has relatively low cost, if you step up the game you can do all over prints with giant machines as well. I am doing HTV and sublimation as a hobby, so i just look at the end product here, not from a business side. I like screen printed shirts and sublimated shirts the most because they give a premium feel. HTV has of course its place as well, its quick and last pretty long when done right but its more for logos and low color graphics, fonts etc.. Definately the cheapest method and you can shoose from hundreds of special colors like glitter or hologram, even super thick silicon "embroidered looks" that can give nice premium details. I want to try out screen printing as well but in a cheaper way, with sign vinyl instead of UV coating on the screen just for the fun of it. At the moment i think tri blend shirts in vintage look with sublimation is a very nice way of creating shirts and cheap as well. Can not beat the durability and that you can feel the print.

by the way i can not see any article here? What i am doing wrong?
HouseGraphx likes this.

This is a discussion about Which T-Shirt Printing Method is Right for You? that was posted in the T-Shirt Articles section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Article Tools