Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt News and Articles > T-Shirt Articles
T-Shirt Articles, Interviews, How-To Instructions and Reviews covering a variety of subjects related to t-shirts.

How can your clothing line really stand out!

Share This Thread Article Tools
How can you improve it?
Published by teehunterdotcom
July 20th, 2013
Default How can your clothing line really stand out!

I am 150% sure youíve read a article somewhere online or in a magazine about how to make your clothing brand stand out and be different from the rest. And they do have some okay tips and ideas, but somehow they all seem to missing that real information, that fresh take on how it could be done.

Iíll go over tips and advice i have used over the years with my own clothing brand.
Take a Hard Look At Everyone Else!
Have a look at what others are doing, i canít tell you how many times people ask me how to be different then other clothing brands in there niche but yet they havenít looked at what the other clothing brands are doing.
Have a look at the type of shirts they have, slim fit? Buttons? what kind of printing are they using? Take a look at the feed back from there customers on there Facebook pages or there twitter.
Have they moved on from using heavy cottons? have they gone Eco-friendly? will you be able to beat there prices while still keeping a good profit for your hard work?

Customer Service is Key to Being different!

Well the equal to that online is someone emailing you about something in your product range and you take 5 days to get back to them. By then they have forgotten, and they wonít be happy when you finally do email them back.
Stand out with your customer service, If you say you will get back to all emails within 24 hoursÖ..Then mean it! Make time every day to get back to all your emails from customers, Itís the number one thing ANY business can do, And if done with quick timing and you answer any questions they have, they are more likely to be happy with your clothing brand and come back again, and theyíll bring there friends and family next time.

Don't Just Sell Shirts, Sell Your Clothing Brand Image!
Well i donít drink Red Bull, i have before like most of us designers have, but iíll never buy it and keep it in my fridge. Donít get me wrong i like the drink , but iím not buying the Product they are selling, Iím buying the brand image they sell.
Iím buying the fact that Red Bull have there logo all over my All time drivers racing car,which leads to me buying there shirts,clothing, diecast toys (yeah iím a nerd!) which means they just havenít made a few bucks from a can of drink, they have made a lot more from me by selling the idea of there brand.
This is why they are so successful in what they do, and you can apply that same idea to your clothing brand. Donít just sell your shirts. Sell your Clothing Brand.
Selling the Meaning of it, giveís it more value,because it adds something special, your customers will buy into the brand idea and in turn, they will be return customers.

That's it guys, hope you have taken something away from this. Before I go Iíd like to tell you a tiny bit about me. My name is Andreea and I'm editor-in-chief at Teehunter.com and I hunt down the best t-shirt designs out there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 25th, 2013 Sep 25, 2013 12:05:18 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: How can your clothing line really stand out!

Yes,i have seen.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 25th, 2013 Oct 25, 2013 1:24:06 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Kris

Great tips, thanx for share

Sent from my GT-P3110 using T-Shirt Forums

Old November 1st, 2013 Nov 1, 2013 12:31:44 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Jim

I have only been on T-shirt forums a week. enjoyed your post. Citizen Jim

This is a discussion about How can your clothing line really stand out! that was posted in the T-Shirt Articles section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Article Tools