[SPREADSHIRT] Need some help please. - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

[SPREADSHIRT] Need some help please.

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 12th, 2009 Apr 12, 2009 6:51:57 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Arrow Need some help please.

hi there..

so iv had loads of designs saved on my computer tht i worked on for about 2 years now.. but never thought of printing t shirts or anything.

came across spreadshirt a little while back and due to my friends forcing me i decided to give it a try.

but its all a bit confusing for me.

1> i want images to have a transparent background . how do i do that. i upload a png but it goes for digital trasnfer overlay printing so that means it will have a background color. which to be honest kills the design.

if i upload bmp then it goes for digital transfer.. but bmp has a bad quality.

2> i think we using spreadshirt . net are not allowed to put our designs on dark colors which leaves us with white and ash.. that is ridiculous as my target audience needs color. so is there a way around it?

thank you for any assistance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 12th, 2009 Apr 12, 2009 10:55:57 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Darin

Default Re: Need some help please.

Your using an online server to design your shirt right.

Last edited by denck; April 12th, 2009 at 12:37 PM..

Old April 12th, 2009 Apr 12, 2009 12:25:15 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: Need some help please.

lol.. thanks for the reply..

no my problem isnt with the sftwares im using... neither do i have a problem with filter or transperency on the software.. iv studied graphics four yrs so thats all fine..

my problem is after i set the transperency on the file.. for sum reason it doesnt come up as transparent.. on the actual product on spreadshirt.. or maybe thats just in the demo.. since i havent yet ordered anyhing..

because it says the raster image will b printed using DTO so thats why it would have a background.. when i dont want it to.. however i thnk im just going to move to vectors.

and im using photoshop and illustrator .

thanx though

This is a discussion about Need some help please. that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in