[SPREADSHIRT] The withdrawal of money . Help! - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

[SPREADSHIRT] The withdrawal of money . Help!

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 15th, 2017 Apr 15, 2017 2:24:05 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Denis
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Exclamation The withdrawal of money . Help!

Don't understand how this site works, the system output , help ! Don't know how to withdraw money from the site . I need them to pay automatically or do I have to do something? Minimum balance there is ! How i can withdraw money ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 16th, 2017 Apr 16, 2017 9:08:28 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Default Re: The withdrawal of money . Help!

look at guide on utube?

Old April 16th, 2017 Apr 16, 2017 9:19:04 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacookie
look at guide on utube?
on YouTube, no such videos

Old April 16th, 2017 Apr 16, 2017 9:26:16 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Que
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skadiss
on YouTube, no such videos
https://help.spreadshirt.com/hc/en-u...cles/207905515 if you have paypal then get a paypal debit visa card if you dont have one.

Old April 16th, 2017 Apr 16, 2017 9:38:49 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by djque
https://help.spreadshirt.com/hc/en-u...cles/207905515 if you have paypal then get a paypal debit visa card if you dont have one.
I don't understand how the system of payments ,they will send me money on paypal (which I pointed out on the website)

Old April 16th, 2017 Apr 16, 2017 10:14:39 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Que
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skadiss
I don't understand how the system of payments ,they will send me money on paypal (which I pointed out on the website)
They balance accounts with you once a month for all Shop sales, Marketplace sales and Volume Commission earnings. They usually process the accounts for your earnings (generated in the previous month) by the end of the third week of the current month. At this point, you will be notified by email. As a rule - and depending on bank handling times - you should have received your money by the end of the month.

there is a minimum amount that must be accrued to receive a payout, which is based on the currency used in the shop. If your currency is USD, a minimum balance of at least $10 in earnings is required for payout. You can find the minimum amount of earnings required for payout for other currency

So it seems like you get paid the following month. so say you sold all last month it seem that by the end of this month you will get paid which there holding your money in a account getting interest to them making even more money.

Old April 16th, 2017 Apr 16, 2017 10:45:34 AM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
They balance accounts with you once a month for all Shop sales, Marketplace sales and Volume Commission earnings. They usually process the accounts for your earnings (generated in the previous month) by the end of the third week of the current month. At this point, you will be notified by email. As a rule - and depending on bank handling times - you should have received your money by the end of the month.

there is a minimum amount that must be accrued to receive a payout, which is based on the currency used in the shop. If your currency is USD, a minimum balance of at least $10 in earnings is required for payout. You can find the minimum amount of earnings required for payout for other currency

So it seems like you get paid the following month. so say you sold all last month it seem that by the end of this month you will get paid which there holding your money in a account getting interest to them making even more money.
Well,thanks for the help. I will wait for the money .

Old April 16th, 2017 Apr 16, 2017 11:03:07 PM -   #8 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:

says next payment in mid-may , and before that in mid-April . The money does not come so far.
Attached Images
File Type: png 34343.png (308.7 KB, 6 views)

This is a discussion about The withdrawal of money . Help! that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in