Question about upgrading to a premium Spreadshirt shop. - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

Question about upgrading to a premium Spreadshirt shop.

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 17th, 2009 Jan 17, 2009 6:10:06 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Question about upgrading to a premium Spreadshirt shop.

Hello all!

So I have a Spreadshirt account, the free one, which has some pretty popular designs.

I was interested in upgrading to the Premium, but wanted to know if any knew of the details that go along with the upgrade.

1. How does it differ from the free shop? I know that when I get a design approved, I can place it on the product, and in my store. If I upgrade, can I put the items in my store AS WELL as the marketplace?

Or do I have my own independent store where I have to do all the marketing myself?

Any bit of advice would be very helpful. I want to start expanding my designs and store, and start building more revenue on it.

Thanks all!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 18th, 2009 Jan 18, 2009 9:35:33 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

splathead's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Joe
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Thanked 2,533 Times in 2,251 Posts

Default Re: Question about upgrading to a premium Spreadshirt shop.

One of the main advantages is no direct spreadshirt advertising on your site. So at that point, you can make your site look like anything you want.

You also get a t-shirt designer where your customer can design their own shirts (other than your designs).

You also can upload a lot more designs to sell than with the free site.

Old January 18th, 2009 Jan 18, 2009 6:51:01 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Sweet, thanks! But if I create a product, I will be able to put it on the marketplace as well as my shop, right? And do all the marketing to get the product sold from my shop?

Old January 18th, 2009 Jan 18, 2009 7:16:57 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Benjamin "sicboy"

Hinal, The upgrade will let you upload 20 vector graphics per day to your design center instead of two. It will let you run multiple store fronts under one log-in. You will have more designs available to you as was mentioned above. But you can only enter your product into the market place if it consists of original art work only. Meaning if you have used any of the provided graphics from the spreadshirt shop you cant post that item to the marketplace. Also you can not post text only items to the marketplace. I hope this helps. And the link to your store front is not working either. Best of luck. Any other Q's just reply.

Benjamin

The Following User Says Thank You to Sicboy Worldwide For This Useful Post:
Hinal (July 25th, 2009)

This is a discussion about Question about upgrading to a premium Spreadshirt shop. that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in