[SPREADSHIRT] Change contact/shop info from my private info to my company (.net) - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

[SPREADSHIRT] Change contact/shop info from my private info to my company (.net)

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 15th, 2015 Nov 15, 2015 12:39:24 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Lars
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Change contact/shop info from my private info to my company (.net)

I've been in contact with both spreadshirt.com and .net and I can't believe how much of a pain in the *** it is to change the info on my shops to my company info.

I live in Norway, btw, I can only assume that's why things gets so complicated.

I have no interest in having my name on there since I do in fact have a company, but none of the two had a solution that I can work with - or at least that's what they said. "Sorry, there's gotta be a name in there!" So why does for example FPS Russia have no name in there, and only their company name etc? Ok, they are located in the US and the company is registered there. That's cool, but why do they keep telling me that what FPS Russia is doing is not possible?

Most of my customers are in the EU, so is it even possible to be registered with my company info only at all? Are some of you here doing that?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 15th, 2015 Nov 15, 2015 3:59:43 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: Change contact/shop info from my private info to my company (.net)

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsjorgen
I've been in contact with both spreadshirt.com and .net and I can't believe how much of a pain in the *** it is to change the info on my shops to my company info.

I live in Norway, btw, I can only assume that's why things gets so complicated.

I have no interest in having my name on there since I do in fact have a company, but none of the two had a solution that I can work with - or at least that's what they said. "Sorry, there's gotta be a name in there!" So why does for example FPS Russia have no name in there, and only their company name etc? Ok, they are located in the US and the company is registered there. That's cool, but why do they keep telling me that what FPS Russia is doing is not possible?

Most of my customers are in the EU, so is it even possible to be registered with my company info only at all? Are some of you here doing that?
To be honest I've never really looked into what one can do with shop name on Spreadshirt. I have a shop on there that sells something once in a while but I am so busy with work and freelance art I have no time for my many online shops and they just languish. My spreadshirt shop is in US but I would think they are running the same back-end globally with the only difference being pricing and where the goods are being produced. But I've logged in now and going to look.

Old November 15th, 2015 Nov 15, 2015 4:03:51 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

okay I guess you need to specifically tell me about your shop, because mine looks just like the FPS Russia (public view says FPS Russia gifts, mine says artlife gifts). In the contact information is my real name etc. (that is not publically viewable) but the name of my shop I named it what I wanted at the time. Did you name your shop with your personal name? If you go into your shop settings, click SEO and you can change the name of your shop.

Old November 15th, 2015 Nov 15, 2015 9:13:03 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

It's not the shop name I'm unable to change, it's the company info. I don't want my name to be in there, I want my company name there instead. I thought my name and info had to be in there for the public to see, that that is a requirement?

Can I have a look at your shop?

Old November 17th, 2015 Nov 17, 2015 3:53:55 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Quote:
It's not the shop name I'm unable to change, it's the company info. I don't want my name to be in there, I want my company name there instead. I thought my name and info had to be in there for the public to see, that that is a requirement?

Can I have a look at your shop?
I don't know why you wouldn't be able to change the contact info.
Log In, click on "My Data" (if you don't see this link, click on Overview to take you to page with links to all settings), on the Member Data page there is your name address etc. there is a radio button to choose Yes or NO for Company (mine is at no since I am an individual). if you change anything, you have to enter your password and click Save.
I had to change my address and phone after I moved.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (87.3 KB, 6 views)

Old November 18th, 2015 Nov 18, 2015 4:42:23 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Even if I click "company" my name is still in there...

Old November 18th, 2015 Nov 18, 2015 4:01:42 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Quote:
Even if I click "company" my name is still in there...
whether or not you click company, you aren't able to put the cursor where your name is and just type something different?

This is a discussion about Change contact/shop info from my private info to my company (.net) that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in