International Spreadshirt stores - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

International Spreadshirt stores

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 23rd, 2005 Jul 23, 2005 11:26:48 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default International Spreadshirt stores

Hi - I'm based in the UK for which Spreadshirt.de is brilliant but most of the hits on our website come from the USA and Canada. Does anyone else run dual spreadshirt stores for each territory? and if so, what do you do about pricing? Europeans tend be spend more per item - does anyone have any suggestion as to a good pricing range for men and women's short sleeves in the US or is this one of those as long as a price of string enquiries?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 23rd, 2005 Jul 23, 2005 12:34:44 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Default Re: International Spreadshirt stores

Don't know how much it'll help, but you can check out how a friend of mine does it (his own store, not spreadshirt, mind you) with multiple currencies -- http://www.syswear.com/

Old August 20th, 2005 Aug 20, 2005 7:39:09 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: International Spreadshirt stores

I operate a spreadshirt shop in the us and europe.

I charge $20 a shirt in the US shop and generally about 18 GBP in the international shop. I dont mark up the ones in the international shop too much because I get double back when I convert it to US dollars. One GBP is almost equal to 2 US dollars. So if I make a 3 GBP commission I get $6 when I convert the currency. I've found this generates a lot more sales on the international site because most of the other sites are marking their shirts up a lot more, probably because they reside in Europe and are not converting to US $.

Overall most of our sales come from the US site...there are a lot more advertising oportunities, and tshirt sites devoted to the US. A lot of our hits come from Froogle.

Let me know if I can help further...were a pretty successful spreadshirt shop, you can see us listed in the spotlight shops.

www.bluefishtshirts.com

This is a discussion about International Spreadshirt stores that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in