Using white products - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

Using white products

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 23rd, 2005 Jun 23, 2005 12:51:23 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Using white products

Just getting back to my spreadshirt shop, which I'm still setting up. I'm using full color print on white, I made two designs and just noticed that that product is not only available in white, but black as well...so my question is how does that affect what the customer sees? Will they see the black option for the shirt? My understanding was that full color printing can't be done on black. I'm not using vector graphics, can I still select shirts which come in colors and only use the white product? Sorry it's taken me awhile to get back to this I've been busy with other projects but would like to continue setting up my spreadshirt shop.

Marie
Shop#2222

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 24th, 2005 Jun 24, 2005 1:57:13 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: Using white products

You can check your storefront to see what the customer sees.

If you don't setup the product and actually design it, it won't appear in your store.

I don't think the spreadshirt designer will allow you to actually put a non vector design on a colored t-shirt. It will show up as a choice, but I don't think you can actually put a design on it.

You can have vector graphics with up to 3 colors on dark shirts, just not digitally printed graphics on dark shirts.

Old June 25th, 2005 Jun 25, 2005 3:33:24 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Using white products

Thanks Rodney,.

Okaaayyy...that means four whites to work with, next question, any chance of anymore plain white shirts? I love the style cuts of some of the colored shirts on there, could we, being that we can upload full color, have a seperate just white section someday, anyone know? It'll take me awhile to learn Illustrator, just to make vector graphics.

Marie

Last edited by DMonkey; June 25th, 2005 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: editted for clarification

This is a discussion about Using white products that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in