Anybody done any experimenting with a SpreadShirt store? - Page 9 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

Anybody done any experimenting with a SpreadShirt store?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 5th, 2009 Feb 5, 2009 12:21:45 PM -   #121 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Anybody done any experimenting with a SpreadShirt store?

Hi,

I am newbie and just bought domain for my spreadshirt site. And i would like to make my site nice, put nice template and categories but have no idea how to do this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 5th, 2009 Feb 5, 2009 3:14:57 PM -   #122 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Phil

I set a shop up about 9 months ago. Put 100 designs/shirts on the site. So far have only sold 2 shirts and the print job was not very good. People that saw the shirts talked negative about the quality. Their pricing structure is high too! Sorry spreadshirt

Philip

Old February 5th, 2009 Feb 5, 2009 3:16:00 PM -   #123 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
If you've already setup a shop at SpreadShirt.com, feel free to post your link below.

I'm interested to see what others have done
I've been using Zazzle.com for quite a while now. Have a store there also. Design center is VERY easy to use for many different products. t-shirts, bumper stickers, buttons, aprons, mugs, etc. Just upload your designs & go to town.
Be Well, SB.

Old February 7th, 2009 Feb 7, 2009 11:52:55 PM -   #124 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffett8
I set a shop up about 9 months ago. Put 100 designs/shirts on the site. So far have only sold 2 shirts and the print job was not very good. People that saw the shirts talked negative about the quality. Their pricing structure is high too! Sorry spreadshirt

Philip

===========================================

I know exactly what you mean. I bought 2 shirt for my husband and 3 yr. old son, and to see how's the quality too. I was not happy when I got the shirts the print wasn't straight and centered. I didn't return the shirt because I don't want to pay for the shipping again but I emailed them that I hope they will make the product really nice and good so that the customer will be happy and visit the site and buy again.

Are you a premium? I upgrade to be a premium and need to pay 10 dollar again this month and didn't sell anything yet

Old February 12th, 2009 Feb 12, 2009 11:28:27 AM -   #125 (permalink)
lili1026

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm sorry to hear that some of you haven't done so well and the quality is poor. I just set up my first shop. Linked a designer shop and a t-shirt shop into my website. I certainly hope Spreadshirt doesn't mess up when I finally have customers. I'm also looking for feedback. Any suggestions will be taken inton consideration. Thanks
My site: [url=http://mystylinbaby.com]My Stylin' Baby - Home[/url]

Old March 6th, 2009 Mar 6, 2009 3:38:55 PM -   #126 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Gavin

I've had a premium shop for just over 2 years now and sold around 10 T-shirts. Now I only do this as a hobby, not as my main source of income so I can't dedicate the time and money needed to promote it. And that (apart from the designs) is how you get the sales. You can have a shop but if no one knows about it then they won't buy anything and on SpreadShirt alone there must be a few thousand shops. Other than that, I guess you have to get lucky.

Old March 11th, 2009 Mar 11, 2009 7:15:32 AM -   #127 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Hey all, this is Chris from dangerstache.com

We have started our company using spreadshirt, and hopefully will be branching out to our own production once we get some buzz going, and a little revenue couldn't hurt either.

My buddy works for the design team @ spreadshirt.com, and I think it is a great idea. We are still customizing the site and trying to take advantage of all that they have to offer.
We would definitely recommend using them to start out, for fun, or whatever!

* Just read over some of the complaints that the quality wasn't very good on the shirts, and that some of the designs came out off centered. Do you know if it was a digital image that was printed on the shirt or if it was their "flex print".

Last edited by Rodney; March 16th, 2009 at 06:40 PM..

This is a discussion about Anybody done any experimenting with a SpreadShirt store? that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in