[SPREADSHIRT] How do I make design appear in marketplace, not clothing? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

[SPREADSHIRT] How do I make design appear in marketplace, not clothing?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 4th, 2013 Apr 4, 2013 2:47:07 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default How do I make design appear in marketplace, not clothing?

How do I make design appear in the marketplace, not my clothing?
For example most designs look like a neat square of the design then you click on it and it brings you to select what item you would like. I have attached an image. Mine is the circled one. Thanks in advance,
Tom
http://imgur.com/3uBXh7M
http://imgur.com/3uBXh7M

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 7th, 2013 Apr 7, 2013 11:13:42 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Default Re: How do I make design appear in marketplace, not clothing?

I think it has to do with the size of the design. I noticed on my marketplace page that the smaller designs are shown in the thumbnail as just the design but when the designs take up a large part of the shirt they are displayed as the whole shirt. There are some cases where a large design is displayed as just the design so I'm not really sure why this happens. As far as I know there is no way to change a setting to have the marketplace display one way over the other. If anyone knows any more it would be appreciated though.

Old April 7th, 2013 Apr 7, 2013 3:02:49 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mine shows the full shirt though?

Old April 8th, 2013 Apr 8, 2013 2:45:36 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Some of mine show the full shirt and some show a part of a sleeve and the rest show just the design. I just noticed that it tends to be the larger designs that show the full shirt.

Old April 22nd, 2013 Apr 22, 2013 9:20:35 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I am looking into this and will let you know asap what I can figure out. One of our employees who has a bunch of designs said it could be due to you having the design preset on certain product. If you don't pair to product it could/should only show design as thumbnail. But I cannot confirm this yet, but you can always try it while i'm waiting to hear more from our graphics dept. Let me know.

Old April 22nd, 2013 Apr 22, 2013 10:03:02 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Default Here's The Answer

Check out the attached photo my graphics team sent me. They checked out your account and how you had it setup , and this is what they found and is probably the problem as to why the thumbnails don't zoom in on certain partners images. Hopefully this is the resolution you need and this can also help everyone else who had the issue. Let us know if this does the trick.

And as always, I am trying, all by myself , to have a better forum presence but I am one person, so never hesitate to consult our Customer Service department about anything. IT's not just service for orders and customers, we can help partners and such just as much! And sometimes you can help us spot issues we're not even aware of.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EX.jpg (777.7 KB, 22 views)

Old April 22nd, 2013 Apr 22, 2013 2:40:27 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Thank you very much. Will do this!

Old April 23rd, 2013 Apr 23, 2013 5:27:20 AM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Let us know if this worked out the kink , as mentioned, we can all gain knowledge from it. And we know if we ever get this question on our end again, the answer if it worked. Thanks

Old April 25th, 2013 Apr 25, 2013 6:00:07 AM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolvlooms
Mine shows the full shirt though?

Have you went in like shown , to see where your bounding box lies?

Old April 25th, 2013 Apr 25, 2013 2:25:40 PM -   #10 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Thanks for the info. Will keep in mind for future reference.

ps. I have used the customer service section for partner related issues. They always respond in a matter of days so it is worth it to shoot an email their way for a definite answer from time to time!

Old April 26th, 2013 Apr 26, 2013 5:27:20 AM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonedApparel
Thanks for the info. Will keep in mind for future reference.

ps. I have used the customer service section for partner related issues. They always respond in a matter of days so it is worth it to shoot an email their way for a definite answer from time to time!

Or you can always call for instant help 1-800-381-0815. OR hit me up on here and I can try to help you or direct you to one of our best reps who has been with us since the start. My skype id is : bowers.joshua as well, and you can hit me on there anytime you see i'm on, which is alot! And I have my best service reps skype ID I can pass along to you also if I cant help ya, if you prefer that route as we don't have a Live Chat on our page yet, but as I understand it's in the works.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpreadshirtFOM For This Useful Post:
mcologne (April 26th, 2013), ZonedApparel (May 2nd, 2013)

This is a discussion about How do I make design appear in marketplace, not clothing? that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in