SPREADSHIRT? Create a store in minutes! Have you tried Spreadshirt? I recommend that you take a look... - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

SPREADSHIRT? Create a store in minutes! Have you tried Spreadshirt? I recommend that you take a look...

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 27th, 2013 Feb 27, 2013 7:02:20 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Denis Marsili Tshirts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up SPREADSHIRT? Create a store in minutes! Have you tried Spreadshirt? I recommend that you take a look...

I came across spreadshirt the other day and I'm in awe with the ease you can create products for your store using designs from the marketplace. Truth is learning the website took me a while, but creating products for your store is as easy as pick design from your keywords search, put name and price! Done! it's on your store! The designer stays open so you can easily create another one...I recommend you try it out, I leave a link to my store so you see how they look (I don't get any compensation if you sign up through this link, I am not an affiliate, but a seller.
I focused on Vinyl Records and DJ T-shirts but you could create a store with your designs, or focus on a niche and select popular designs from the marketplace, the designer gets his cut, you get yours, you decide the markup! ;-) See why I had to share this! ? Happy selling!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 27th, 2013 Feb 27, 2013 7:18:44 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Thanked 6,035 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: SPREADSHIRT? Create a store in minutes! Have you tried Spreadshirt? I recommend that you take a look...

Yes, spreadshirt is a great service for people who want to sell with no startup costs. There are other similar services as well like CafePress.com, Zazzle.com, etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
ddtk (February 28th, 2013)
Old February 27th, 2013 Feb 27, 2013 10:14:16 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Default Re: SPREADSHIRT? Create a store in minutes! Have you tried Spreadshirt? I recommend that you take a look...

I've been using Spreadshirt for about 2 and a half years and I love it. For as little time i used to put into it, it's returns have been fair. I've just started to really put some time into my shop so I'm hoping the sales and recognition start to grow at the same rate! They print great shirts at a great price and any time I have had to contact their customer service they have been a great help in a timely fashion (pardon the pun).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZonedApparel For This Useful Post:
ddtk (February 28th, 2013), Rodney (March 3rd, 2013)

Old February 28th, 2013 Feb 28, 2013 1:49:04 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thank you very much guys, I see I get visitors on my store, but I haven't been doing marketing for it...I wonder where they come from, I hope to get sales soon and this site works for me Thank you for your info guys! I appreciate it!

Old February 28th, 2013 Feb 28, 2013 1:12:55 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Wink Re: SPREADSHIRT? Create a store in minutes! Have you tried Spreadshirt? I recommend that you take a look...

I have tried zazzle but I don't like it...
I love REDBUBBLE!!! You may want to check it out.
Art Gallery & Community - T-Shirts, Posters, Greeting Cards, Wall Art, Fine Art Prints, Calendars & More | Redbubble
Thanks for your reply!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
Yes, spreadshirt is a great service for people who want to sell with no startup costs. There are other similar services as well like CafePress.com, Zazzle.com, etc.

Old February 28th, 2013 Feb 28, 2013 1:13:48 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thank you very much! That's what I needed to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonedApparel
I've been using Spreadshirt for about 2 and a half years and I love it. For as little time i used to put into it, it's returns have been fair. I've just started to really put some time into my shop so I'm hoping the sales and recognition start to grow at the same rate! They print great shirts at a great price and any time I have had to contact their customer service they have been a great help in a timely fashion (pardon the pun).

Old March 2nd, 2013 Mar 2, 2013 4:05:34 AM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Hi, just discovered this forum while searching for info on the POD companies, so this is my first post.
Iím considering signing with Spreadshirt and have already signed with Zazzle. Good to see the positive comments about Spreadshirt, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddtk
I have tried zazzle but I don't like it...
I love REDBUBBLE!!! You may want to check it out.
Art Gallery & Community - T-Shirts, Posters, Greeting Cards, Wall Art, Fine Art Prints, Calendars & More | Redbubble
Thanks for your reply!
I wondered what it was about Zazzle that you didnít like ddtk? I've hit a bit of a snag with them myself which is making me think twice about working with them. Iím trying to work out if Spreadshirt will be a better one to go with.
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to tspeech For This Useful Post:
ddtk (March 3rd, 2013)
Old March 2nd, 2013 Mar 2, 2013 12:37:43 PM -   #8 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

I've used Zazzle a bit too and have always kept coming back to Spreadshirt. From what I remember the upload process to Zazzle is a bit different than Spreadshirt. In order to print flock/flex Spreadshirt lays out very nice guidelines for you to use. They also send every design through an automatic check to see if your design is compliant then sends you a report if it isn't with some fixes. So you can choose to use the fixed version, upload the file again with your own fixes, or have a team member look at your design to get a definite answer in case their software screws up(which it often does with areas that are supposed to be void of colors). You can get your designs up within a day at the latest. With Zazzle I felt like I never got any feedback like that. This could have changed but I don't know. I also like Spreadshirt's commission system much better. In Zazzle you choose what price you want the product to sell at which means if you want a specific commission you are going to have to do some math whereas with Spreadshirt all you do is type in the amount you want to make off the product and they do the rest.

Old March 3rd, 2013 Mar 3, 2013 2:09:38 PM -   #9 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonedApparel
I've used Zazzle a bit too and have always kept coming back to Spreadshirt. From what I remember the upload process to Zazzle is a bit different than Spreadshirt. In order to print flock/flex Spreadshirt lays out very nice guidelines for you to use. They also send every design through an automatic check to see if your design is compliant then sends you a report if it isn't with some fixes. So you can choose to use the fixed version, upload the file again with your own fixes, or have a team member look at your design to get a definite answer in case their software screws up(which it often does with areas that are supposed to be void of colors). You can get your designs up within a day at the latest. With Zazzle I felt like I never got any feedback like that. This could have changed but I don't know. I also like Spreadshirt's commission system much better. In Zazzle you choose what price you want the product to sell at which means if you want a specific commission you are going to have to do some math whereas with Spreadshirt all you do is type in the amount you want to make off the product and they do the rest.
Thanks for the info ZonedApparel. Sounds like Spreadshirt is best technically and quality wise then. But my concerns were more with Customer Relations, I don't want to sign with a company that is not going to treat my customers well and I had some problems with Zazzle that are making me think twice. Anyone got any views on what Spreadshirt's Customer Relations are like?
Thanks

Old March 3rd, 2013 Mar 3, 2013 7:43:11 PM -   #10 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Every time I have contacted their customer service line I have heard back within a day at the latest. I have never had an issue while I have ordered products from them so my contact has been from the shop owner side of things but they do ship products to you with an invoice that has plenty of information on how to contact them if there is a problem with the order itself. I would suspect their service to their apparel customers is equally as good.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZonedApparel For This Useful Post:
ddtk (March 3rd, 2013), tspeech (March 4th, 2013)
Old March 3rd, 2013 Mar 3, 2013 11:33:32 PM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thank you so much! I'm naturally also interested on the "customers experience" and this is very helpful!
I really appreciate your comment! It's good to know your customers will be satisfied as you are!

Old March 3rd, 2013 Mar 3, 2013 11:45:21 PM -   #12 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Well, not getting sales for a long time
That's the reason, plus I didn't actually like the site, not very user friendly for me... but I know some sell well there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspeech
Hi, just discovered this forum while searching for info on the POD companies, so this is my first post.
Iím considering signing with Spreadshirt and have already signed with Zazzle. Good to see the positive comments about Spreadshirt, but...

I wondered what it was about Zazzle that you didnít like ddtk? I've hit a bit of a snag with them myself which is making me think twice about working with them. Iím trying to work out if Spreadshirt will be a better one to go with.
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to ddtk For This Useful Post:
tspeech (March 4th, 2013)
Old March 4th, 2013 Mar 4, 2013 10:32:25 PM -   #13 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Thanks, ZonedApparel and ddtk for your answers, it's all helping me make my mind up about who to work with.

Interestingly I'm in email contact about setting up with the support staff at both Zazzle and Spreadshirt right now. Spreadshirt have already answerd twice and very quickly after I emailed, Zazzle are still to answer my first enquiry.

Old March 11th, 2013 Mar 11, 2013 1:40:53 AM -   #14 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Great tspeech!!!
Thank YOU!! It's good to know there's someone to contact and you will get answers!!

Funny thing about my spreadshirt store: It's getting visitors without any kind of promotion, I set and forgot about it, but it's getting visitors! No sales yet but they will come I'm sure!

Old March 16th, 2013 Mar 16, 2013 3:54:37 AM -   #15 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Graeme

Awesome! I used this for my first website but haven't got around to using it again. I might have to give it another go!

The Following User Says Thank You to GraemeVoigt For This Useful Post:
ddtk (March 16th, 2013)

This is a discussion about SPREADSHIRT? Create a store in minutes! Have you tried Spreadshirt? I recommend that you take a look... that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in