[SPREADSHIRT] CMYK values of Flex colors? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

[SPREADSHIRT] CMYK values of Flex colors?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old October 26th, 2012 Oct 26, 2012 2:43:03 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default CMYK values of Flex colors?

Hi

What are the CMYK values of the colors available for Flex print? (Not the CMYK values of the tshirts,that I found on spreadshirt's website, but the values for each color they have available for flex printing)

Thank-you

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 26th, 2013 Mar 26, 2013 1:09:47 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: CMYK values of Flex colors?

What exactly are you looking for by asking about our CMYK flex values. I can easily help you with a little more direction!

Old August 6th, 2013 Aug 6, 2013 12:27:02 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: CMYK values of Flex colors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreadshirtFOM
What exactly are you looking for by asking about our CMYK flex values. I can easily help you with a little more direction!
I want to know the closest approximate of what the flex colours are when printed. On spreadshirt it only says 'red' 'maroon' etc.

I'm asking for CMYK values (or patone values if you have them) so I can see a visual of what the colours would be like when my designs are printed.

Thanks

This is a discussion about CMYK values of Flex colors? that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in