[SPREADSHIRT] Spreadshirts max printing size? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

[SPREADSHIRT] Spreadshirts max printing size?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 26th, 2012 Aug 26, 2012 1:39:19 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Robert
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Spreadshirts max printing size?

Hello All,
Forgive me Im new here. What is Spreadshirt's maximum printing size for t-shirts..I saw 11x11..is that it? I thought it was bigger than that but now Im confused.

If my question was not clear I just want to know the biggest size of the printing area that spreadshirt can print so I know what size I should make my ps doc.

thanks,
Rob

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 4th, 2012 Sep 4, 2012 7:31:59 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: Spreadshirts max printing size?

It all depends - diff garments.. etc. Upload an image into your library(spreadshrt acct).. use this as a reff point for all my designs. some designs I have printed up to 13" wide.

Old March 26th, 2013 Mar 26, 2013 1:32:08 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

My graphics department tells me that we are capable of 15"H x 15"W of print area for flex or DTG. Here is a link he also shot me that may offer some insight.
Help | Spreadshirt

Old June 5th, 2013 Jun 5, 2013 6:17:51 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

why then does your t-shirt designer allow sizing up to 17.7" tall?
also, why then does your t-shirt designer allow the addition of 2 or more files that total a maximum print area of nearly 20" tall? there is no notification on the site that designs saved at this size will be shrunken prior to production. I just received a shirt that was designed with 2 graphics, totaling 14" wide and 18" tall, the item received has the same graphic on it, but sized at just under 10" wide and about 14" tall. I could have accomplished even larger than this with just 1 file, and been charged for 1 file instead of being charged for 2 files, and given something much smaller than designed.

Old June 27th, 2013 Jun 27, 2013 8:53:40 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: J05HU4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTTypeII
also, why then does your t-shirt designer allow the addition of 2 or more files that total a maximum print area of nearly 20" tall? there is no notification on the site that designs saved at this size will be shrunken prior to production. I just received a shirt that was designed with 2 graphics, totaling 14" wide and 18" tall, the item received has the same graphic on it, but sized at just under 10" wide and about 14" tall. I could have accomplished even larger than this with just 1 file, and been charged for 1 file instead of being charged for 2 files, and given something much smaller than designed.
Sorry for the delay, I replied to this weeks ago but I now see it never posted!?!? No idea what happened there, but in regards to the problem please contact the customer service department. I spoke to them when I originally replied to you, and they said they can work with you on the problem. The best way to correct any issue is to contact Spreadshirt directly ,and not on a forum. The customer service is always ready and willing to make it right.

Old August 1st, 2014 Aug 1, 2014 3:48:51 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTTypeII
I have talking to SS trying to figure out this issue with little effect.
15x15 is max UPLOAD, with 10 mb limit.
so to get an 18" length u up two files that they link up hopefully

BUT if you can get the file size down to 10 MB u can up ONE design to cover the entire 18" area and its supposed to print.

Yet when upping a design to SS design page it immediately scales the graphic, and this could have been the issue?

I find these dimension issues the biggest hindrance with SS.

This is a discussion about Spreadshirts max printing size? that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in