[SPREADSHIRT] Quality of Print - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

[SPREADSHIRT] Quality of Print

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 9th, 2012 Jul 9, 2012 1:09:32 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Quality of Print

Not sure if this is the right place, or if people even really care but I received a tshirt from spreadshirt last week and I was actually surprised by the quality of the print - it was much better than I had expected.

The design is black, white and red on a blue shirt and seems to be of reasonable quality.. did cost just over £20 but I'm pretty happy with it

Anyone else have positive experiences with designs from here?
http://oi48.tinypic.com/15e8va0.jpg
The Rekohu Kid
http://tinypic.com/r/15e8va0/6

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 6th, 2012 Nov 6, 2012 2:11:58 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Andrei

Default Re: Quality of Print

I have seen some bad results on youtube some weeks ago.

Old November 6th, 2012 Nov 6, 2012 2:16:45 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Are you allowed to post a URL of the video?

I've had a couple of different designs printed and have all been pretty good. The couple that weren't were generally down to poor images to start with (my own fault)

I've used a couple of other online services with worse results, but always open to new sugestions

Old February 20th, 2013 Feb 20, 2013 11:16:50 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

I've bought a few shirts of my own off of spreadshirt and each time they have been of excellent quality!

Old March 26th, 2013 Mar 26, 2013 1:05:52 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I am happy to hear you being pleased with our quality. We are always working on improving our processes and quality. Even though we have done alot the past year or two in innovations, we always set higher bars again. I personally am one of the key players in our organization for developing . We have much planned for the near future as well.

Old July 10th, 2014 Jul 10, 2014 5:02:18 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

I heard direct print was so awful it should just be banned, but I ordered one and it seemed fine. Flex print was also really good. Only problem other then a shirt mix up was a misalignment. It was supposed to have a white boarder on part of the design, but it went over the design. Just a little so wasn't the biggest deal.

Old August 1st, 2014 Aug 1, 2014 3:19:34 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

I had a Spreadshirt account but am considering closing it.

First the 10mb file limit is near ridiculous! Makes it so difficult to get a file right and upload it.
Then the weird scaling process and limits of only being able to up file that are 15x15.

If you want the entire length of a shirts printable area you have to up two file of 10mb each which will equal 20 mb anyway,

so why not let me up a 20mb file?
I guess to increases prices?
but then you have to align the two graphics perfect and that doesn't always happen right!

If you have one file you can scale or stretch the graphic to the entire area on tshirt.

The process is very cumbersome and the online software to place the image is frustrating.

One Customer service person that i spoke to was so uninformed that she argued that my uploaded graphic was 72dpi and would be very tiny on a tshirt.

I explained that was impossible! she argued after speaking with another great and knowledgable tech there, I was told she pulled the small JPG off their website and it was 72 dpi, duh.

I wanted to work with them but the file limitations and sizing issues was so limiting, that i have to find elsewhere.

This is a discussion about Quality of Print that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in