Whoa! This IS Fun! - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

Whoa! This IS Fun!

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 22nd, 2005 Dec 22, 2005 8:36:07 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Smile Whoa! This IS Fun!

I've just been havin a ball with my nah, I didn't forgrt about it Spreadshirt store. I have discovered 'stock patterns'...may as well explain, I got a lil frustrated in having to find/learn vector graphics so I could use the colors, I absolutely love their clothes btw. so I went back to working on my cp stores...today I thought I should at least look at my spreadshirt store and just started playing around with their stock patterns. I haven't had that much fun in ages and I'm happily working away with their designs in my store, I'll post an url later if anyone's interested. Oh, I noticed a few changes and what's this about Canada?? Didn't have a change to fully explore, is this up and running or still being developed?...

Marie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 22nd, 2005 Dec 22, 2005 11:11:46 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Keith

Default Re: Whoa! This IS Fun!

You can choose to opperate under Canadian dollars. Their base price is in CDN as is your mark-up and final price. You must make this decision when you create your shop as it cannot be changed once product is created. At least it couldn't a little while ago.

They are not all the way there yet as the purchase will get converted to USD to process the credit card payment. But for those of us trying to sell to Canadians as our target market, it is a nice option.

Old December 22nd, 2005 Dec 22, 2005 11:32:47 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Aficionado

Default Re: Whoa! This IS Fun!

Thanks for replying True North Gear, I just came back from investingating it myself and I found the Canadian site but it's still set to open a US account...I have a US account, so now I'm wondering if I should should open another US store one that gives the Canadian prices or wait maybe they'll have Canadian stores at some point??...

Marie

This is a discussion about Whoa! This IS Fun! that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in