Some questions about Spreadshirt - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > SpreadShirt
Discuss the SpreadShirt service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" SpreadShirt forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future SpreadShirt members. Visit SpreadShirt

Some questions about Spreadshirt

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 3rd, 2005 Nov 3, 2005 2:09:51 PM -   #1 (permalink)
chm
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Carolyn
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Some questions about Spreadshirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefishtees
I'm a premium shop owner and my shop is one of the spotlight shops on Spreadshirt. If anyone needs help with theirs let me know, I've helped many people get theirs on their feet.

www.bluefishtshirts.com
I need some help, please. I'm new to Spreadshirt and am still on a learning curve.

1. Elsewhere someone mentioned separating products on Spreadshirt, "bundling" was the word used, I believe. I would really like to do this, as some of my customers' interests have like to do with some of my other customers' interests. To be more specific, I have music merchandise and I have "For Women Old Enough to Know Better" merchandise. Best kept separate, right? They are separate in my CafePress stores.

I've noticed you can only have one store on Spreadshirt, correct?

2. Unfortunately I have to do some serious *****ing to Spreadshirt, as they got one of my vector graphics seriously messed up. Worse, I found this out from a customer, who received the mucked-up graphic.

Furthermore, this customer was unhappy with Customer Service at Spreadshirt, commenting that they didn't seem to know what they were doing.

Obviously, I'm going to have to get in touch with Spreadshirt real quick to get my graphic straightened out.

Guess my question is mostly in #1; with any comments, advice, please, regarding #2.

Appreciate your offer of help.

Carolyn
http://www.carolynhmayer.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 3rd, 2005 Nov 3, 2005 2:42:08 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

unfortunately, bluefishshirts is no longer a member of this forum, but we do have spreadshirt representatives that sometimes visit the forums.

Quote:
1. Elsewhere someone mentioned separating products on Spreadshirt, "bundling" was the word used, I believe. I would really like to do this, as some of my customers' interests have like to do with some of my other customers' interests. To be more specific, I have music merchandise and I have "For Women Old Enough to Know Better" merchandise. Best kept separate, right? They are separate in my CafePress stores.
I would suggest opening more than one spreadshirt shop if the themes are completely different and you want to keep them separate.

Quote:
I've noticed you can only have one store on Spreadshirt, correct?
I have several spreadshirt shops. You just have to go through the signup process again to open a new shop (not like cafepress where all the shops are under one account).

Regarding #2, I've ordered a few products from spreadshirt (some of my own and some from another store owner) and all of the products were printed great.

I would just email spreadshirt to figure out what happened with the graphic and order and take it from there.

You may also want to figure out the exact conversation that happened between your customer and spreadshirt (if possible) to see what the miscommunication was.

Old November 4th, 2005 Nov 4, 2005 3:04:39 PM -   #3 (permalink)
chm
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Carolyn
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks, Rodney.

A-ha! So it is possible to have more than one store on Spreadshirt. Good. I'll make use of that in the near future.

My SS customer explained to me exactly what happened to my vector graphic. I've already heard back from Spreadshirt in my E-Mail to my complaint yesterday.

I may attach some graphics to my SS reply to make crystal clear what they did wrong with my vector graphic. Picture's worth 1K words, as they say.

My customer is being patient. He was telling me about you have to "ride herd" on the "worker ants", keep at it until they get it right. He's got a point.

Carolyn
http://www.carolynhmayer.com

This is a discussion about Some questions about Spreadshirt that was posted in the SpreadShirt section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in