T-Shirt Forums

T-Shirt Forums (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/)
-   Spectra (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/spectra/)
-   -   Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer? (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/spectra/t849617.html)

gullprint March 30th, 2018 09:09 PM

Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Hi all,
our computer from where we operate doesn't boot any more. Is it possible to install Spectra software on a different computer? We received a dongle from Spectra in 2015 which we have, but don't know if we need anything else.
Thank you in advance for your input.

Reymond March 31st, 2018 05:21 AM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gullprint (Post 4334673)
Hi all,
our computer from where we operate doesn't boot any more. Is it possible to install Spectra software on a different computer? We received a dongle from Spectra in 2015 which we have, but don't know if we need anything else.
Thank you in advance for your input.


Spectra RIP Software with a USB dongle you can install anywhere and in any PC you want.

gullprint March 31st, 2018 05:42 AM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Thank you for your response. We can use the dongle on a new computer, but where can we download the installation files? In 2015 Spectra gave us a link to google drive (which no longer works) to install. Also, if I understand correctly, there must be an additional extension to make colors work correctly with Spectra 3000.
Thanks again for your time.

Reymond March 31st, 2018 06:03 AM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gullprint (Post 4334817)
Thank you for your response. We can use the dongle on a new computer, but where can we download the installation files? In 2015 Spectra gave us a link to google drive (which no longer works) to install. Also, if I understand correctly, there must be an additional extension to make colors work correctly with Spectra 3000.
Thanks again for your time.

Picture of your dongle. (SEE YOUR MAILBOX).

gullprint March 31st, 2018 07:18 AM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Private Messages box is empty. There is no MAILBOX here.

Reymond March 31st, 2018 07:28 AM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gullprint (Post 4334873)
Private Messages box is empty. There is no MAILBOX here.

I mean your email box.

gullprint March 31st, 2018 07:48 AM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here's the pic

Reymond March 31st, 2018 08:05 AM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gullprint (Post 4334905)
Here's the pic

You must have two license files within the usb dongle.

ProductP.ini
ProductP.lcf

gullprint March 31st, 2018 08:22 AM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Yes they are there

Reymond March 31st, 2018 08:45 AM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
[QUOTE=gullprint;4334937]Yes they are there[/QUOT

I will send you via email the download link for Spectra Software DVD.

You will also find all help videos in this DVD.

gullprint April 2nd, 2018 07:57 PM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Please see attached image and your PM

newbi2020 January 9th, 2020 12:05 PM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
I just bought a Spectra printer and they gave me a dongle with two files on it but where am I supposed to download the rip software? I can't find anything and I'm afraid I may have just gotten screwed out of a couple thousand dollars.

jimdtg January 9th, 2020 05:48 PM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Two files are on dongle? That's strange, I think it's USB storage device, not physical hardware key (dongle).

newbi2020 January 9th, 2020 06:48 PM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Well, you're right. They called it a dongle so I continued calling it that and now I look dumb. Either way,.. still need the install file or I'm gonna have a $2500 boat anchor.

Reymond January 9th, 2020 09:39 PM

Re: Can Spectra 3000 RIP software be transferred to another computer?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by newbi2020 (Post 4456905)
Well, you're right. They called it a dongle so I continued calling it that and now I look dumb. Either way,.. still need the install file or I'm gonna have a $2500 boat anchor.

I got this msg:
newbi2020 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

But I don't receive any mail from you !!!

Try again: [email protected]


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:07 AM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2014 T-ShirtForums.com. All rights reserved.