Screen Size & Pallet Size - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Screen Printing > Screen Printing Equipment
Discuss the different types of equipment needed for screen printing. Topics include manual screen printing presses, automatic presses, dryers, folding machines, starter kits and high end machines.

Screen Size & Pallet Size

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TLK

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 21st, 2019 Apr 21, 2019 11:14:56 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Larry
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Screen Size & Pallet Size

We currently have 2 jobs coming up that will want up to a 14" x 17" back (sponsors) 600 pieces.

I am looking at 2 screen sizes- 20" x 28" and 23" x 31" and two pallet sizes 17" x 21" and 20" x 24".

Current pallets are 15" x 17" and screens 20" x 24"

My question which sizes of each would be the best combination?

Thanks
Larry

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Weeks Ago Apr 22, 2019 1:35:02 AM -   #2 (permalink)
TLK
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Tud
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Screen Size & Pallet Size

We use a screen size of 23 X 31" with standard M&R pallets which are 16 X 22" and that image size would be fine.

I wouldn't bother with 20 X 24", the 17 X 21" will be fine. Both screen sizes will work but I'd go for 23 X 31"
Industryps likes this.

This is a discussion about Screen Size & Pallet Size that was posted in the Screen Printing Equipment section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in