Sawgrass dtg printer error - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Sawgrass
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future owners of the Sawgrass series of DTG printers.

Sawgrass dtg printer error

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 29th, 2014 Jun 29, 2014 9:46:24 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Ron
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Sawgrass dtg printer error

Hello Ok i put the Fast T-Jet 3 on the back burner and bought a new headache. The maker is Sawgrass the printer is the direct advantage. right off i need a new printer head so asap on that. I turn on the power and error is the table not moving error. anyone know the direct printer by sawgrass maybe give me some ideas. i feel better about this one than the t-jet 3. Any advice will be helpful thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 30th, 2014 Jun 30, 2014 2:42:54 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Billy
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Default Re: Sawgrass dtg printer error

Possibly a blown fuse or loose connection on an after market board. What's wrong with the tjet 3?

Old June 30th, 2014 Jun 30, 2014 3:40:55 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Hi I took the panel off the sawgrass printer i can power it up it reads out online on bottom i push it and the jig does not move and it goes into an error. I hear a click sound on one of the boards. I will recheck fuses and stuff. The fast t jet 3 looks like it's never been used but parts are missing and i'm going to slowly get the t-jet 3 working. The Printer head for the sawgrass is an epson 4800 am i correct?

Old June 30th, 2014 Jun 30, 2014 3:54:55 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrmon
Hi I took the panel off the sawgrass printer i can power it up it reads out online on bottom i push it and the jig does not move and it goes into an error. I hear a click sound on one of the boards. I will recheck fuses and stuff. The fast t jet 3 looks like it's never been used but parts are missing and i'm going to slowly get the t-jet 3 working. The Printer head for the sawgrass is an epson 4800 am i correct?
Yes. Either 4800 or 4880. If you see an Ethernet connection on the mainboard where the usb is located then it's a 4880.

Old July 5th, 2014 Jul 5, 2014 4:02:22 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Hi Lazo, I pulled the mother board out of the sawgrass printer and took it to a repair shop to be tested. I'm hoping it's a easy and cheap fix. Thanks again for your instructions and quickness to respond. When i tackle that Fast T-Jet 3 again i will surely be needing more of your advice. You Rock!

Old July 5th, 2014 Jul 5, 2014 4:21:52 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrmon
Hi Lazo, I pulled the mother board out of the sawgrass printer and took it to a repair shop to be tested. I'm hoping it's a easy and cheap fix. Thanks again for your instructions and quickness to respond. When i tackle that Fast T-Jet 3 again i will surely be needing more of your advice. You Rock!
I appreciate it! Always happy to help!

This is a discussion about Sawgrass dtg printer error that was posted in the Sawgrass section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in