[Anajet] Anyone Use ANAJET FP-125?? - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Ricoh DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Ricoh DTG owners.
Sponsored by: Ricoh DTG

[Anajet] Anyone Use ANAJET FP-125??

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old October 17th, 2014 Oct 17, 2014 10:08:14 AM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Chuck
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Anyone Use ANAJET FP-125??

Buying used DTG Printers is risky.
I have had a lot of luck with the FP125. Its old technology, but properly maintained its actually a pretty good little printer.

In the near future parts may get very hard to find.

I wouldn't buy anything I didn't have a chance to try first. I would want to see it print at least a dozen white and then black shirts. I would bring my own graphics to see how they compared with other things I had printed.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 17th, 2014 Oct 17, 2014 11:11:31 AM -   #17 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Anyone Use ANAJET FP-125??

Thanks for quick response, the one I am going to see is FP125A with sprint head which was replaced 3 months ago, I will make sure to print some shirts before making any decision.

This is a discussion about Anyone Use ANAJET FP-125?? that was posted in the Ricoh DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in