[Anajet] Worst purchase I've ever made! Anajet Sprint! - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Ricoh DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Ricoh DTG owners.
Sponsored by: Ricoh DTG

[Anajet] Worst purchase I've ever made! Anajet Sprint!

Like Tree4Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 22nd, 2012 Aug 22, 2012 5:19:46 PM -   #16 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Danielle
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Worst purchase I've ever made! Anajet Sprint!

Nah. Consider yourself lucky that you are only out $17K. We paid $25K for a mp5 and it worked one month before it conked out on us. It went back to Anajet for repair and came back with a different problem.

We have had the printer in our shop since April and it has worked only in April. It did not work in May, June, July and August and does not work today.

And I'm not alone. I know of at least 15 other mp5 owners who have constant, daily problems with their machine. Some have paid the $10K to upgrade to the mp10 hoping that the problems will go away. I just want my printer to work. The printer I paid for, not the one i have to shell out more cash for.

So my advice to anyone considering an Anajet printer of any model: DON'T DO IT.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 22nd, 2012 Aug 22, 2012 7:52:58 PM -   #17 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Z
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleL
I just want my printer to work. .
Danielle,
You see pretty pissed. Perhaps if you give us some specifics you could get some help.

There is always good info for you here in the TSF before and after you make your purchase. Quantifying what your issue is will give you the best chance to get your printer to work.

Old August 22nd, 2012 Aug 22, 2012 8:43:47 PM -   #18 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Zoom,

I recounted the most current issue in another post here on the forums. (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/anajet/t196620.html)

Basically we have been victim to drips, banding, cross coloring, etc. Perfect print on one shirt followed immediately by banding, loss of color, etc. on the next print using the same graphic.

We have lost thousands of dollars in jobs because the machine has created unusable shirts and had to provide replacements to fill the job. More importantly we have lost the trust and confidence of our most loyal customers.

And every time we call tech support it's the same thing: what's your humidity? Did you clean the heads and maintenance station? Do a printhead clean 1, 2, 3.... We have done everything tech support tells us to do...while we are on the phone with them and even before we call based on previous phone calls.

Patience only goes so far before the gloves come off.

We've been going through this for four months with no relief. Even when the printer gets sent back to anajet for repair, it comes back STILL not working.

$25K paperweight.

People ask me if they should buy an Anajet printer and I say run far far away.

Old August 22nd, 2012 Aug 22, 2012 10:52:52 PM -   #19 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Anthony Bruce Creek
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Can you tell me exactly what you did step by step without excluding anything so I can help you out to fix it? Is your printer already shipped to Anajet?

Old August 22nd, 2012 Aug 22, 2012 11:19:27 PM -   #20 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTGPRINTERPARTS
Can you tell me exactly what you did step by step without excluding anything so I can help you out to fix it? Is your printer already shipped to Anajet?
The most recent issue appeared whentheprintercame back after supposedly being fixedly Anajet. I explained step by step and posted pictures in the other thread. I included the link to that thread in my previous post.

Unless you're not replying to my post above, but instead the original poster. In which case disregard this one.

Old August 22nd, 2012 Aug 22, 2012 11:35:24 PM -   #21 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

I've had a lot of customers that have had a lot of success with the Anajet printers. When it comes to parts they are expensive but you have to keep in mind that they also pay a special high price to make sure that they can have a guarantee on stock for the parts. There are some instances that motors blow out but its very rare. It also depends on the environment or just bad luck with a motor. Most of my motors go out after 5 or more years, how long was your printer going after you purchased it and broke down?

Old July 22nd, 2013 Jul 22, 2013 2:54:34 PM -   #22 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: DaNeille

I need to replace my engine board. Where did you get yours from? Thanks.

Old July 22nd, 2013 Jul 22, 2013 3:04:27 PM -   #23 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgirl
I need to replace my engine board. Where did you get yours from? Thanks.
The only place to get it is from Anajet unfortunately. They own the rights on the software to the board. Did yours go out DaNielle?

Old July 22nd, 2013 Jul 22, 2013 3:24:52 PM -   #24 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: DaNeille

They are telling me it is the fuse. I have messaged you, Anthony. I may be sending it to you to fix.

Old July 23rd, 2013 Jul 23, 2013 11:47:07 AM -   #25 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Yup its me!

Old July 23rd, 2013 Jul 23, 2013 6:41:17 PM -   #26 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Ge

Thank you SPG313. I don't think I should the this machine for the moment.

Old August 21st, 2013 Aug 21, 2013 5:20:27 PM -   #27 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

I've got nothing good to say, bad info and miss info for 4 years

Old February 6th, 2014 Feb 6, 2014 10:52:54 AM -   #28 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

bonjour, avez vous un numéro de telephone à me donner, je suis francais et travail sur anajet sprint, nous pouvons peut être s'entraider. J'ai un souci similaire à celui du post cordialement Florent 0680529442

Old February 15th, 2014 Feb 15, 2014 12:59:25 AM -   #29 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Pankaj

I agree with all the guys who say buying the anajet printer was the worst mistake i made.
I too made this dreadful error.
I am in India and pruchased through their distributors in India.
10 months after the purchase the maintenance station packed up. The Distributor informed me that Anajet would be sending the new part directly to me since i was under warranty i need not pay anything for it. The part arriver and I had to pay $150 for it.
Now i was left with a maintenance station and had no clue what is to be done with it. The distributor put up his hands because it seemed that Anajet had withdrawn his distributorship. so he did not take any calls from me. Now Anajet expected that i would automatically know what to do with the maintenance station.
I some how managed to convince the distributor to send his engineer at my cost to do the needful. The engineer arrived and he found that the new maintenance station was defective. He somehow managed to salvage some parts from the old maintenance station and get it functioning and realised that the print head is also blocked. All this process took about three months.
Now i am left with a machine with a blocked printhead and no help from Anajet because they have no service engineers or supplies agent in India.
I dont know what to do with this machine.
So all buyers of Anajet beware if there is no distributor in your city or country dont even think of buying a Anajet printer.
I was also looking at Brother machine before i bought Anajet and they were honest enough to say dont buy their machine for use in India since they would not be able to provide any kind of after sales service or supplies.
Anajet does not bother at all about Overseas customers.

Old February 15th, 2014 Feb 15, 2014 1:27:04 AM -   #30 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: John

Hello Panki,

As an Anajet Technician who supports all international distributors and end users I would assume after we made contact that you would follow up with me for support. I have yet to receive any previous emails after the part was delivered to you shortly after you let us know of the problem. You are correct you may not be qualified to repair the printer, but with our assistance this would not have been a problem. If you are still looking for support it is in your best interest to contact Anajet international support at [email protected]. You did not purchase the printer from Anajet, but in any case you are still our customer. It is important to Anajet that you are satisfied with the product you purchased and we are here to support you. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience. We are in the process of completing training for a new distributor in your territory. We cannot help if you make no attempt to contact support.

Best regards,

John
StangStuff likes this.

This is a discussion about Worst purchase I've ever made! Anajet Sprint! that was posted in the Ricoh DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in