[Anajet] DTG Ready shirts - Page 5 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Ricoh DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Ricoh DTG owners.
Sponsored by: Ricoh DTG

[Anajet] DTG Ready shirts

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 3rd, 2013 Apr 3, 2013 6:21:15 AM -   #61 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Chuck
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: DTG Ready shirts

Keep in mind that the reason the shirts are treated everywhere is that we treat the entire roll of fabric, prior to cut and sew. This insures an even all over pre-treat.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 17th, 2013 Apr 17, 2013 4:17:52 PM -   #62 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Ray
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Since the fabric is pretreated beforehand, does this mean the inside of the shirt s pretreated as well? If so, you would be able to print your own custom tag.

Old April 21st, 2013 Apr 21, 2013 4:32:21 PM -   #63 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Ray, The shirts are treated on the inside as well so you could easily print your own brand name on the inside. The shirts come with a tear out tag for easy removal.

Old April 29th, 2013 Apr 29, 2013 12:58:43 PM -   #64 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Chuck,
What sizes do you have?

PS... We used them at the tradeshow and they worked great

Old April 29th, 2013 Apr 29, 2013 1:33:35 PM -   #65 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

I was very happy to hear (Happy but not surprised) that the shirts work well enough to be used at the trade shows. We have even had some Neoflex owners buy from us after they saw the shirts in the Anajet booth. We currently have limited stock in Small and Medium, and moderate stock in Large and XL and will be stocking XX in the near future. I have been hearing from many of my Garment suppliers that there is a pretty large increase in cotton prices on the way so everyone should plan accordingly!

Old May 19th, 2013 May 19, 2013 11:24:38 AM -   #66 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Z
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: Ready shirts print

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosanna
There is a type of heat transfer printing that will work well with cotton or natural fibers that will actually chemically cross-link the ink with cotton. This method, which I cannot name due to constraints with some of the sites I post my articles on, gives cotton the soft feel of a dye sub print, vibrant colors and superior washability, similar also to actual dye sublimation printing on polyester fabrics.
Hmm Hosanna,
Can you explain how anything can "chemically cross-link" with cotton? I'm just a bit skeptical, especially with your terminology. Also wondering what this has to do with this thread??

Old May 19th, 2013 May 19, 2013 11:53:49 PM -   #67 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Alan

Default Re: Ready shirts print

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosanna
There is a type of heat transfer printing that will work well with cotton or natural fibers that will actually chemically cross-link the ink with cotton. This method, which I cannot name due to constraints with some of the sites I post my articles on, gives cotton the soft feel of a dye sub print, vibrant colors and superior washability, similar also to actual dye sublimation printing on polyester fabrics. The resulting print using this process is the most attractive printing on cotton t-shirts available on the market today.Womens clothing
Looks like a spammer to me.

Old November 6th, 2013 Nov 6, 2013 7:31:09 AM -   #68 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedigiguy
I was very happy to hear (Happy but not surprised) that the shirts work well enough to be used at the trade shows. We have even had some Neoflex owners buy from us after they saw the shirts in the Anajet booth. We currently have limited stock in Small and Medium, and moderate stock in Large and XL and will be stocking XX in the near future. I have been hearing from many of my Garment suppliers that there is a pretty large increase in cotton prices on the way so everyone should plan accordingly!
Chuck,
I posted some pics of the shirts at the SEMA show in Vegas, GREAT RESULTS!
Here is the link
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/anajet/t205938.html

This is a discussion about DTG Ready shirts that was posted in the Ricoh DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in