[Anajet] Should I go with Anajet or wait for Brother? - Page 8 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Ricoh DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Ricoh DTG owners.
Sponsored by: Ricoh DTG

[Anajet] Should I go with Anajet or wait for Brother?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 10th, 2012 Aug 10, 2012 12:20:40 AM -   #106 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: archproject
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flimas1
What is your business set up? Are you working from home or do you have an existing business location. 34K is WAY too much. I have a Sprint and it works great. After 1 year with the Sprint I've realized its limitations.
You said sprint has limitations. Care to share what it is?

Sent from my HTC One X using T-Shirt Forums

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 10th, 2012 Aug 10, 2012 4:28:03 AM -   #107 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Should I go with Anajet or wait for Brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom_monster
Steve,

Regarding the heatpress... you'll need them anyway for pretreat. They do use a lot less energy than dryers and scale up and down to fit your production. If you plan on doing 50 shirts per hour all day long, then a gas fired return loop drier might be a good investment
Thanks for th help..
I have 2 heat presses now.
My biggest thing is the reported increase in colour retention, and increased washability of prints cured with a dryer.
And.. Labour.
Toss it in dryer and forget about it.
We'd also like to do caps, cure in oven,
sweatpants legs 6" x 28" print on a Neo could toss in oven, rather than 6 minutes and 4 steps of heat pressing. 90 sec x 4 presses.
My plan was to do all the pretreating of each order first.. press at 80psi , then take the shirts over the the printer / dryer combo set up and do the printing/curing.
I bought a Lawsons pretreat express and also wanted to keep the pretreat/heat press combo away from the printer (over spray?) etc..

I hate tp spend $10,000 on a curing dryer and not need / use it though.

I may start with the press and see?
I am building he printer area and trying to plan for what type of oven (conveyor or cabinet) , running wiring single phase 30 -50 amp? or 80amp? or gas?
building a separate room where the entry belt sticks 20" into the print room , which is also to be near the check out cash for public interest reasons.. look at our cool new Garment printer and what is coming off it.
Plus the employee can serve customers while loading shirts.
I just want the best set up. (we all do).

Last edited by stevegamble; August 10th, 2012 at 04:37 AM..

This is a discussion about Should I go with Anajet or wait for Brother? that was posted in the Ricoh DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in