[Anajet] M Power Purchase Update - Page 4 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Ricoh DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Ricoh DTG owners.
Sponsored by: Ricoh DTG

[Anajet] M Power Purchase Update

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 18th, 2011 Dec 18, 2011 2:51:51 PM -   #46 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: M Power Purchase Update

They should not make people pay in full if the printer is not ready! I asked for a firm delivery date when I paid and I was told 30 days. I wanted it for a tax write off this year. The 30 days came and they they said delivery will be the last week in Feb!!!!!

Last edited by trifate; December 18th, 2011 at 02:58 PM..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 18th, 2011 Dec 18, 2011 3:16:05 PM -   #47 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

So I went to Anajet on friday Dec 16th 2011. I got to talk to them and visit the factory. SO here is the real story. Lawsuit Has nothing to do with it. They can only produce about 1 mpower printer a week as I was told. and they a currently over whelmed with all the unexpected orders. They got more then expected. I can tell you there are 15 mpowers out in the wild and they are working 10 hours days to keep up with the orders. As for the Software it is rock solid as I got to spend time using a mp10 as well as the mp5. The printer is fantastic and is well worth the wait. They are currently added new software enhancements to make it a outstanding system. (ink cost est. and better color control for printing on dark color shirts among others)

Printer Review:
Just to let you know I never used a DTG Printer and have limited experience with printing on shirts. I have done silk screening in the past but was never a big fan of it.

I got to spend a 8 hour day using the printer. and is was not long enough. It made it even worst for me not to have my printer. But it did answer lot of my questions.

First it was easy to use very easy. I had my parents with me and they were able to use it with out a problem. Lining a shirt up on the printer was easy but for me i was a little slow. my brother had no problem tossing up a shirt but he has been in retail for forever.

So the first thing I did when I was able to print is I used my own design that I created in Illustrator. I did not want to use the pre made images that they supplied. I took my image saved it to a PNG and imported it into the rip software. Drag n drop. I did a quick placement of the image and press the print button on the software. After the software ripped it and sent to the printer all i had to do is press the green button to print on the shirt.

My first shirt was awesome just to be able to take a complex image and print it like a regular ink jet printer.

Cleaning is a snap just like a inkjet printer. nozzle checks and test prints on paper. thats it for the every day cleaning. once a week you want to do a deep clean. but that takes less them 10 mins if you do every week. last thing was a wasted ink draining now you can do this about every 4 months but I suggest at least once a month.

Setup of the printer. There is a special way to do the setup. I don't suggest to just try by your self. Call tech support and ask for Tim. This guy really knows the Mpower. In fact any tech question should go through him. When setting up the printer Tim or tech will walk you through it. Make sure you follow the instruction completely if you do this wrong you will have issues and air in your ink lines. So I stress Call Tech for setup.

I rally didn't have a bad experience with the printer. In fact it was so easy that my mom and dad (over 60) had a great time printing.

Note: the printer I used was the prototypes and was not updated to the newest firmware of software. But I had no issue with it what so ever.
Also I do not work for Anajet or affiliated with them other then I bought a Mpower 5

If you are tech savvy and can do graphic designs you won't have a problem with this printer. There was a guy in the class that was bragging about all this awesomeness that was his name. have issues. But I could tell through his awesomeness he was not a true graphic designer. He had issues with a image.

I will also suggest that you adjust your graphic computer and monitor to your printer. this will help you get a better color for your graphics. but that is true for all graphics printing.

If you have question ask I know I briefly went over the printer.
Also I will say this printer is worth the wait. I have seen all the same videos on all the other DTG Printers out there and I have to say this one beats them all.
The halftone when using the white ink to print on colored shirts is remarkable and no other printer is out there can even touch it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scifighter11 For This Useful Post:
zhenjie (December 18th, 2011)
Old December 18th, 2011 Dec 18, 2011 6:36:22 PM -   #48 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Robert

Hey SciFi,
If they can only produce one a week--sell your stock. You may be correct but this simply doesn't match up with what their sales force is telling customers. November 15 I was told they 'now have two shifts producing MPowers"

I've told Anajet I'm all in till the end of December then I'll be requesting my money back.

Old December 18th, 2011 Dec 18, 2011 7:12:17 PM -   #49 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Chris
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I think if everyone follows suit they Anajet will be forced to have 2 shifts to make the machines to fit the demand they created.

Old December 18th, 2011 Dec 18, 2011 7:44:01 PM -   #50 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Well Hoghead1, We got to do what we got to do. When I was there I bypass the sales people. And went to the Production manager. He told me all the info above and I do remember Him saying that that they do have two shifts. So for me it is worth the wait. Plus with more people wanting their money back all that means to me is I get my printer faster. lol

I would tell them to send you a sprint while you wait. I know for sure that they will. But the mpower is so much easier to use.

Old December 18th, 2011 Dec 18, 2011 9:17:41 PM -   #51 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Angel

It sounds like they are built to order

Old December 19th, 2011 Dec 19, 2011 3:02:01 AM -   #52 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,469 Times in 1,161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WholesalePrint
It sounds like they are built to order
No mfgs are built by order. I will bet my bottom $ on it.They made 50 without any orders in house is the proof too.
Can build one a day is none sense also. I can say this as one of mfgs.
It is worth to wait but not with all money in.
If I am Anajet I will refund all 100% to who cannot wait and take orders when I am really ready to deliver.
you build your business plan. No one else. Business is a gamble. Sure shot with small risk or guess shot with big reward. Like stock market.
If you have lots of money and young go aggressive if your bad decision will hurt you think twice.
Cheers! Beers are on me always to all.
Merry christmas and happy new year! Peace to all.

Last edited by allamerican; December 19th, 2011 at 03:35 PM..

Old December 19th, 2011 Dec 19, 2011 1:46:40 PM -   #53 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

2 shifts a week and they can only make one printer. I hope that is a joke! That is over 80 hours of labor one printer and that is only with one person working on it.

Old December 19th, 2011 Dec 19, 2011 1:57:12 PM -   #54 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,469 Times in 1,161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trifate
2 shifts a week and they can only make one printer. I hope that is a joke! That is over 80 hours of labor one printer and that is only with one person working on it.
When it walks like a duck sounds like a duck then it is a duck. But we all should give respect on fact of they are working hard. I understand them very well because I am in same shoes as Ana but AA did not take any money. I will hate this feeling.
Cheers and beers!

Old December 19th, 2011 Dec 19, 2011 2:09:49 PM -   #55 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I am sorry but Scifi sounds like a plant just promoting the printer, just to calm down the fools that paid upfront.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Old December 19th, 2011 Dec 19, 2011 7:32:09 PM -   #56 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelDavies
I am sorry but Scifi sounds like a plant just promoting the printer, just to calm down the fools that paid upfront.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Hey michael. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. But I'm not a plant and I might be a fool to barrow against my retirement on a printer that I am still waiting for. I would also say I'm prob worst off then most as I was laid off a job that I had for over 10 years working for the government and have not been working for over a year. So I'm sorry that I have a little more patience then most and after working with the printer it has made me even more excited about the printer. But I am giving Anajet the benefit of trusting that they will come through.

I understand having to wait I worked for the government that works at a snails pace. To get anything done.

So thanks for calling me a fool. I won't take it personal. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and pray that God will bless you and your family.
Merry Christmas

The Following User Says Thank You to Scifighter11 For This Useful Post:
Karl T (December 20th, 2011)
Old December 20th, 2011 Dec 20, 2011 10:26:11 AM -   #57 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifighter11
They can only produce about 1 mpower printer a week as I was told.
We can produce 1 machine per week, per production worker. We are currently ramping up the Production staff to increase production every day.
Every week we ship more than the last, we expect to be caught up with back orders very soon.

Merry Christmas!

Old December 20th, 2011 Dec 20, 2011 11:41:38 AM -   #58 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Just hate that when the machine is so popular that you can't makem fast enough... from a two person company here, we know the feeling, when you got a good thing and everyone wants it, yesterday, lol. Not happy with the wait time, been waiting since Sept., but very good customer service and always a friendly person to talk to and return my calls. Hopefully my ship date of Jan. 13th is still good to go, looking forward to getting mine... Merry Christmas to all and to all - GO PACK!!

The Following User Says Thank You to creativeink22 For This Useful Post:
Karl T (December 20th, 2011)
Old January 3rd, 2012 Jan 3, 2012 8:10:02 AM -   #59 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Brian Pursel

For those of you with mahcines ordered, any updates on whether Anajet has started shipping yet. Has anyone gotten their machines yet? If so, how is it working?

Old January 3rd, 2012 Jan 3, 2012 8:15:16 AM -   #60 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Got mine delivered on Friday. Waiting to set it up tonight, says that you need to call tech support before opening cover, so I'm waiting. Will lyk when I print hopefully tonight.

This is a discussion about M Power Purchase Update that was posted in the Ricoh DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in