[Anajet] r1900 dtg build - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Ricoh DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Ricoh DTG owners.
Sponsored by: Ricoh DTG

[Anajet] r1900 dtg build

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 22nd, 2010 May 22, 2010 2:37:26 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jeff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,969 Times in 1,052 Posts

Default r1900 dtg build

im looking for info on the anajet (sprint) in particular) but past model 1800 models would be good aswell... i have heard good reviews in regards to the machine..

im in the process of building my own diy dtg based on an epson r1900.. i have been successful with prints running it in roll mode with just a few sensor conversions, however i am unable to print a noozle check or head align check running in roll mode still havent figured it out why this is once it errors in roll mode i have to revert to sheet mode to clear it out after trying a nozzle check..major pain. it allways reverts to the sheet mode to be able to do this..therefor i intend trying a different approach with my controller running in sheet mode ..there are quite a few more sensors to overcome in sheet mode and im guessing this is what other commercial dtgs are doing just wanted to confirm that with someone who owns one..

i have been testing ek rip for my project and it allows you to pick which mode sheet, manual, or roll as well as multirip gp..so if someone can confirm which mode the anajet brand machine works in it would be greatly appreciated...

additionally i would like to know if the anajet machine still incorporates the auto pg adjust-if so the gears would still be on the side and it would adjust accordingly when printing...

on the stock r1900 printer they use a small relay board that is normally attached to the side of the paper feed tray it has a connection for the encoder-the auto pg adjustment- and the pe switch ..im wondering if this is still incorporated on the anajet modified machine? on the mother board a ffc cable comes out of (CN5) it goes to this relay board im speaking of..im curious as to where it leads to on the anajet model..

i intend using my own controller for the modifications, just not sure how they are going about the change in sheet mode at this point... again im not looking for proprietary information..just which mode they run in and what original electronics are still present...this could all be seen by viewing it with the cover open just haven't got one local to view...i have seen and older t-jet and a dtg kioske but thats it here...thought this side of the forums would save me some travel time..

i know they have there own controller attached...however i dont know if any eeprom data to the programming of the epson mother board has been changed, im not sure this can be done and resold... anyway any info or pics would be helpful for me to get my r1900 controller built...

thanks

Last edited by german13; May 22nd, 2010 at 04:15 PM..

This is a discussion about r1900 dtg build that was posted in the Ricoh DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in