[Anajet] My anajet says reset service count....It wount reset... - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Ricoh DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Ricoh DTG owners.
Sponsored by: Ricoh DTG

[Anajet] My anajet says reset service count....It wount reset...

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 3rd, 2012 Aug 3, 2012 10:25:42 AM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: adam
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My anajet says reset service count....It wount reset...

I am ASSUMING the ink chip holder is the printhead carriage?? Will someone please clarify this for me?

I to can not resolve the "RESET SERVICE COUNT" issue. I have replaced the following;

Printhead
Two print head cables to go to the Print Engine Board (one had corrosion on some of the contacts.)
Print engine board
Encoder strip
ICH chip/module
Cleaned the sensor in back of the printhead carrage (as far as I can tell).

I'm thinking my next step is to replace the printhead carriage. Where can I get one?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 3rd, 2012 Aug 3, 2012 10:29:00 AM -   #17 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by INKitONanything
I am ASSUMING the ink chip holder is the printhead carriage?? Will someone please clarify this for me?

I to can not resolve the "RESET SERVICE COUNT" issue. I have replaced the following;

Printhead
Two print head cables to go to the Print Engine Board (one had corrosion on some of the contacts.)
Print engine board
Encoder strip
ICH chip/module
Cleaned the sensor in back of the printhead carrage (as far as I can tell).

I'm thinking my next step is to replace the printhead carriage. Where can I get one?
Whooops. I now realize the ICH chip/module is and not part of the printhead carriage.

Old September 8th, 2012 Sep 8, 2012 11:44:58 AM -   #18 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Just had this happen - after reading all of these posts, I looked and saw somehow for the first time that my encoder strip was dirty. I clean it once a week, but today it was very dirty, don't know how, but after cleaning it, it finally reset.
SO thanks to all who contributed to this forum.

The Following User Says Thank You to iwantjc For This Useful Post:
MZDEELO (September 8th, 2012)

Old May 16th, 2014 May 16, 2014 6:28:45 PM -   #19 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Thank you! Thank you! This is exactly what just fixed it for me )

Old September 21st, 2014 Sep 21, 2014 8:26:51 PM -   #20 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

This sucks im about to send this printer to sleep with the fish !!!! Cleaned everything , did all the steps complete now anajet tech says it might be the print engine board .... how would i know ???? I dont wanna send in the whole printer and it be a 40 $ Flex cable thats bad and they charge me $3500 !!!! I dont trust companies for crap now i have to spend 1000's on a printer i spent 1000's on already and i cant even see anyone CHANGE any parts !!! How would i know if its really the board and not a loose wire or damaged flex cable .... i just got a brand new print head for a 1000 $$ so i can print white ink but now this service error comes on !!!! Its annoying not being able to fix your own printer !!!!

Old September 22nd, 2014 Sep 22, 2014 6:12:43 AM -   #21 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Chuck
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

What happens when you reset the service counter? Will it let you? Is the reset message coming right back on after a reset? Are there any red lights on the small thin circuit board on top? Is it possible you have a bad chip set?

Old September 22nd, 2014 Sep 22, 2014 6:22:18 AM -   #22 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Hey thanks for responding , i have a BRAND New Print head , it keeps saying Error ,Reset Counter ..... i cant do anything else it keeps beeping and beeping , at first the problem was staying stuck at system initializing but it goes directly to Reset Counter now as soon as you turn on the printer ....

Old September 22nd, 2014 Sep 22, 2014 7:27:17 AM -   #23 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Ken
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

You need to use the AnaJet Adjustment utility or the Epson Adjustment utility to reset the service counter...while the printer is turned on and beeping annoyingly at you.
Launch the adjustment program and navigate to resetting the waste ink or service counter. Reboot after and all should be normal.

Old September 22nd, 2014 Sep 22, 2014 7:40:04 AM -   #24 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I have windows 8 and the printer is running on a generic program there is no connection from the printer to the pc .... the tech i deal with set it up through remote so he controled everything and set it up for me , now its missing components so i have to get that all re done cause i dont know how to do it myself but there is no connection from the printer to the comp. and i cant install the driver cause Anajet only uses vista or windows 7 smh

Old September 22nd, 2014 Sep 22, 2014 7:17:45 PM -   #25 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

?? Ahhhh bout to drown this printer !!

This is a discussion about My anajet says reset service count....It wount reset... that was posted in the Ricoh DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in