T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Rhinestone Decoration

Rhinestone Category Sponsor

Discuss the different methods of adding some bling to your designs. Rhinestone and rhinestud transfers, templates, equipment, software and supplies are inlcuded in this forum.

List of Rhinestone systems and Rhinestone software

Like Tree5Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 20th, 2011 Dec 20, 2011 5:16:03 AM -   #46 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

is a forum sponsor who has contributed over 1000 helpful posts in the forums!

You can call me: Don
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: List of Rhinestone systems and Rhinestone software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudio
Yes, you are right.

The software includes many design and editing tools, but output options are not included by default.

It is important to select the right software configuration in order to earn money on unnecessary drivers covering all kind of machines.

If necessary, drivers for other machines can be purchased later.

Sierra Technology is offering demonstration systems (for a limited time) under demand. Those systems are full-functional, then there are no hidden risks.
Claudio,

This is great news. I assume that we, your distributors, will be getting the information on how to offer this to our customers soon. I look forward to the update.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 10th, 2012 Apr 10, 2012 8:59:12 PM -   #47 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Kristi
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewandgarden
I have Wilcom, do you know how much the update cost if rhinestoning is in the update. Thanks.
Hi LatteMarie,

What version of Wilcom software do you have? The rhinestone tools come standard with an upgrade to the latest DecoStudio and EmbroideryStudio e2. Need to check prices with your Wilcom distributor.

For those who havent got Wilcom software, DecoStudio is the entry level software but has full functioning rhinestone capability and contains CorelDRAW graphics suite so it's well worth considering, even if you arent doing much embroidery.

Old April 11th, 2012 Apr 11, 2012 4:05:11 AM -   #48 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Marie

Thank-you for the info. Kristi! I do not own Wilcom, but was curious about the rhinestone portion since someone here mentioned it. It sounds like a nice addition for those that do own Wilcom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimck
Hi LatteMarie,

What version of Wilcom software do you have? The rhinestone tools come standard with an upgrade to the latest DecoStudio and EmbroideryStudio e2. Need to check prices with your Wilcom distributor.

For those who havent got Wilcom software, DecoStudio is the entry level software but has full functioning rhinestone capability and contains CorelDRAW graphics suite so it's well worth considering, even if you arent doing much embroidery.

Old April 11th, 2012 Apr 11, 2012 6:36:24 AM -   #49 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Mark
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Just another update to this list regarding CAMS automatic rhinestone machines: SWF changed their name to Coldesi and they are now the SOLE suppliers and service house for CAMS machines in North America. Mesa is no longer affiliated.

Old April 11th, 2012 Apr 11, 2012 10:06:44 AM -   #50 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Kevin
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtogs
I have a variety of Rhinestone programs and find the latest release of Wilcom Embroidery software with Rhinestone capability has them all beat. Granted, if you do not have a need for High-End embroidery software it can be cost prohibitive.
To further complicate the choices I have the DRAWings Embroidery Software and they too next week will be releasing DRAWings Pro vX6 and it will have a rhinestone function... Basically the same program as the Janome branded Artistic Crystals. MSRP on Artisitic Crystals is $399.00 works with CorelDRAW... Same with DRAWings...

The Artistic Sewing Suite at $799.00 have the DRAWings Embroidery software built in and the Artistic Crystals and a Cutwork function... So honestly that is a pretty good price considering other Rhinestone only programs are at a similar price point... I do embroidery too so these are of interest to me as well.

In my honest opinion no rhinestone software yet does what we need... It's a fast moving marketplace with things popping up every day it seems... I think at some point it will settle down a bit though and the cream will rise to the top...

I'm probably going to invest in the $400 for my DRAWings software... And see how the software works... Worst case the rhinestone function is lousy and I have updated embroidery software as I've been using DRAWings since the day it came out.

There is not much info but there is some you can check out here:

Artistic Creative Products

Kevin

Old June 14th, 2012 Jun 14, 2012 6:34:36 PM -   #51 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by katruax
I'm probably going to invest in the $400 for my DRAWings software... And see how the software works... Worst case the rhinestone function is lousy and I have updated embroidery software as I've been using DRAWings since the day it came out.
Kevin, how did this turn out?

Old June 18th, 2012 Jun 18, 2012 12:25:35 PM -   #52 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bling Art USA
Kevin, how did this turn out?
I did purchase the upgrade... I certainly like the embroidery enhancements...

As for the rhinestone features... There are a few features I like but when I'm evaluating rhinestone software I have to look at for the money what other options exist and then of those which do I like best...

For the money... $299 on the street for rhinestone only functions is just OKt... I don't think it's "THE" answer but it has a very similar to workflow to CorelDRAW which I like because I know CorelDRAW pretty well... The one thing it does "special" and is very important to me is when adding stones it applies the stones to the path... I change the path and the stones follow the path and as I change the path the number of required stones will change automatically as well... That is a must for me...

If I didn't have CorelDRAW I would maybe recommend it based on the other available options out there... The only thing in it's price range I could compare it to is WinPC Sign... I like Artistic Crystals simply because it applies the stones to the paths... WinPC Sign does not...

Now that said... Artistic Crystals cutting compared to WinPC Sign... WinPC Sign wins hands down... Artistic Crystals can't select stones by size or by size and color... WinPC Sign can...

So for these reasons it's a software I think is worth mentioning... But due to some of it's limitations in this first generation of the software I think I would pass... I don't know how I would get any work done if I only had it to rely on for all my rhinestone design... It's fills are not really any better than other rhinestone software offers and for most the fill capabilities are important and there is nothing "special" in Artistic Crystals on that front.

Now HotFix Era does have some "special" fill options so it truly brings something new to the table but then is lacking in other areas...

So "THE" rhinestone software solution... Still escapes us... But in time these programs will get better and better...

Kevin

Last edited by katruax; June 18th, 2012 at 12:53 PM..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katruax For This Useful Post:
Bling Art USA (July 13th, 2012), Leg cramps (July 12th, 2012), SandyMcC (June 18th, 2012)
Old March 21st, 2013 Mar 21, 2013 9:29:41 AM -   #53 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

A Rhinestone machine that is now listed on here is the Decor automatic rhinestone setting machine.
It does not use an air compressor.
here is the link to the distributor that sells them. Great machines! very low maintenance.
Rhinestone Setting Equipment & Spangle Setting Equipment

Old April 6th, 2013 Apr 6, 2013 5:21:28 AM -   #54 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles95405
I think I agree with David. Funtime and Winpcsign pro is from the same company..and if you are using Winpcsign, the sizes listed in the drop down dialog box is the measurement of the hole but the stones of that size will not easily brush in. with winpcsign, for a ss6, I will cut either ss7 or ss8...so the stones will go in easily and be easy to lift out. With DAS there is not a listing of sizes but rather you type in the size you want. example for a ss6, I will cut at 2.1mm. With R-Wear all the sizes listed are the measurement for swaroski stones which smaller. So when using R-wear I have created custom sizes that I use.
Do you like DAS, I bought and am still having alot of problems. Can not get GCC cutter to work.

Old April 6th, 2013 Apr 6, 2013 5:22:39 AM -   #55 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

do you like Digital Art Solutions, I purchased in January and am still having a lot of problems. The cutter GCC still not working right

Old April 6th, 2013 Apr 6, 2013 7:13:31 AM -   #56 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Charles
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,353 Posts

redesign....pm me with your phone number and I will call and see if we can get you up and running or figure out what issues you have with the cutter.

Old April 9th, 2013 Apr 9, 2013 6:01:39 AM -   #57 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjp739
at this time rhinestone market is caos.
all cutter company make they own software.do not want share driver.
problem come from there.
1. knk.ace idesigner...--> all same program(engraelab)
they just trick driver for they own brand name.
2. smart cut pro? ---> it is co cut sign program.
3.funtime. winpcsign, finecut...---> all same plug in.

I do not like this caos market. because they are not special. all that from coreldraw.
what do you think photoshop work only epson print. paintshop work only hp. autocad work only samsung...
it is very funny... at this time most cutter have enough force througn same sandblust rubber.
hopely oneday someome make professional rhinestom template software like photoshop.
all software is very good but they need share to improve this world. do not just following money.
I saw one of best possible. it is corel macro. if they make more graphics icon for easy understand, that is best. main reason is most cutter support coredraw driver.
then we can buy any cutter(not only for rhinestone. for sign, for t-shirts, for screenprint, for bluprint,....)
let's make open this problem
this man knows what he is talking about.

The Following User Says Thank You to Leg cramps For This Useful Post:
wendy7314 (July 3rd, 2013)
Old April 26th, 2013 Apr 26, 2013 12:37:57 AM -   #58 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Thank you... It help me a lot... But seems every link go back to the Forum.. What happen?..

Old May 6th, 2013 May 6, 2013 3:13:57 PM -   #59 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Edie

We are about to try to do Rhinestones. Was looking for a plug in for photoshop elements or a plugin for Corel draw 6 that works good. Anyone know of one ?

Old May 6th, 2013 May 6, 2013 6:24:54 PM -   #60 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Tags
We are about to try to do Rhinestones. Was looking for a plug in for photoshop elements or a plugin for Corel draw 6 that works good. Anyone know of one ?

You can't create rhinestone patterns with Photoshop Elements but CorelDRAW X6 is a perfect choice...

There are several rhinestone Macros for CorelDRAW...

RStones 2 $49.00

rStones - rStones 2 overview

and DrawStones2 $34.95

Programs & Macros for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite: DrawStone2

Both are pretty basic and don't offer much in the way of training to use them and I don't mean that as a bad thing... It's just one of the limitations of most rhinestone software... There is very little "REAL" training available for any rhinestone software...

But both of these macros are great for easy basic designs... RStones 2 in my opinion is the better of the two but DRAWStone is no far behind... They are pretty equal...

Kevin

This is a discussion about List of Rhinestone systems and Rhinestone software that was posted in the Rhinestone Decoration section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in