T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Rhinestone Decoration

Rhinestone Category Sponsor

Discuss the different methods of adding some bling to your designs. Rhinestone and rhinestud transfers, templates, equipment, software and supplies are inlcuded in this forum.

List of Rhinestone systems and Rhinestone software

Like Tree5Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 11th, 2010 Apr 11, 2010 3:55:11 PM -   #16 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Charles
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,353 Posts

Default Re: List of Rhinestone systems and Rhinestone software

There is a long thread discussing this program...there about 3 versions out and then the 'what they call the professional version' Winpcsign pro. Prices are all over the place from about $29 to $230 with various degrees of ability to do rhinestones

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 21st, 2010 Aug 21, 2010 8:36:08 PM -   #17 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Barb
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for all the Info. I'm sure it will help alot . So alot demends on the type of plotter right.
Thanks Barb

Old September 8th, 2010 Sep 8, 2010 3:28:26 PM -   #18 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Alex
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

this is a very cool post thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to miamirhinestone For This Useful Post:
sunnydayz (September 8th, 2010)

Old October 19th, 2010 Oct 19, 2010 7:43:55 AM -   #19 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: jose

Hi your information is amazin Iam new and star now doing heat transfer and rhinestone Iam oresdy have the printe rEpson WF1100 ,Heat transfe pres DK20s and waiting for my Cutter Signmax 24 inch w/rhinestones sofware I have my finger crusing becouse know a litle about all this,Iam disable and my wife and me w/made the clothes ,excume for my Inglish Iam a cuban .
Again thank you for your information.
Joe

The Following User Says Thank You to tita0618 For This Useful Post:
sunnydayz (July 29th, 2011)
Old November 10th, 2010 Nov 10, 2010 5:24:45 PM -   #20 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Muñeca

hey, is there anyone else out there that's using the ioline crystal press these days? i was thinking of getting one in the near future. i thought i would have attended a show this year and i would see them there. but, no such luck. if anyone else has recently purchased one...let me know what you think.

thanks!

Old November 11th, 2010 Nov 11, 2010 5:29:42 AM -   #21 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Cindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneca
hey, is there anyone else out there that's using the ioline crystal press these days? i was thinking of getting one in the near future. i thought i would have attended a show this year and i would see them there. but, no such luck. if anyone else has recently purchased one...let me know what you think.

thanks!
Yes I purchased the crystal press II and have already sent it back..first off it didn't work with any of my stones (that I have 10's of thousands of), nor the pellosa or the swaraski (sp). So I called and they said I would probably be better off purchasing their stones..which I did. It worked one day, then stopped working..sent it back and they said the little mouth had dust in it and it had clogged the sensor and that now it works great..of course it would there are techs there. They refunded me my money, but made me pay, NOT to ship back to them..by the way 104.00 by fedex..but the shipping TO me..by the way $275.00 which is what they charge all their customers...hhmm handling charges almost 3 times more than the actual ship charges!!!! And they had the audacity to tell me that I actually saved $100.00 by not paying to ship back to them...so buyer beware..a little thing like dust can ruin a whole days production which is bad if you're trying to use this machine to pay itself off.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccourtenay For This Useful Post:
lattemarie (November 11th, 2010), SandyMcC (November 11th, 2010)
Old November 11th, 2010 Nov 11, 2010 5:53:59 AM -   #22 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: David
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Just a simple reminder.......if you are using the funtime software and you choose to cut a template for lets say, 10ss stones....dont! You will need at least 3 to 4 times a larger cut to actually place those stones and remove them within the template. The software doesnt know what you are trying to do so dont design in the stone size you are using but the size you are cutting.

Old November 11th, 2010 Nov 11, 2010 6:43:14 AM -   #23 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

I think I agree with David. Funtime and Winpcsign pro is from the same company..and if you are using Winpcsign, the sizes listed in the drop down dialog box is the measurement of the hole but the stones of that size will not easily brush in. with winpcsign, for a ss6, I will cut either ss7 or ss8...so the stones will go in easily and be easy to lift out. With DAS there is not a listing of sizes but rather you type in the size you want. example for a ss6, I will cut at 2.1mm. With R-Wear all the sizes listed are the measurement for swaroski stones which smaller. So when using R-wear I have created custom sizes that I use.

Old November 11th, 2010 Nov 11, 2010 8:05:06 AM -   #24 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles95405
I think I agree with David. Funtime and Winpcsign pro is from the same company..and if you are using Winpcsign, the sizes listed in the drop down dialog box is the measurement of the hole but the stones of that size will not easily brush in. with winpcsign, for a ss6, I will cut either ss7 or ss8...so the stones will go in easily and be easy to lift out. With DAS there is not a listing of sizes but rather you type in the size you want. example for a ss6, I will cut at 2.1mm. With R-Wear all the sizes listed are the measurement for swaroski stones which smaller. So when using R-wear I have created custom sizes that I use.
Thanks, Charles for the information about the stone sizes versus holes to cut! I see that you have quite a few of the rhinestone software programs that are available. Do you have a favorite?

Old December 30th, 2010 Dec 30, 2010 4:39:39 PM -   #25 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

I am new to the forum and this is a very informative list of information.
I have a small embroidery business and am considering adding rhinestone decoration as an option. My 1st question is what type of heat press is the best for rhinestone. I have been told that the clam shell might not give me a consistent even heating since the rhinestone might be different heights and the clam shell press has a hinged side (geo knight clamshell). I would like some advice regarding the "type" of press that would be best for rhinestone decoration. Is a 1500 watt 15x15 press sufficient or would you suggest the 16x20. Clamshell or swing-a-way? Thanks to all for your input.

Old January 7th, 2011 Jan 7, 2011 9:53:27 AM -   #26 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Dog

I want to get more into rhinestones. I've paid to have templates made for me and transfers too. My embroiderer just suggested I use a sticky flock system since I have a cutter. Does anyone know more about this? Or should I go another direction?

Old January 7th, 2011 Jan 7, 2011 10:20:13 AM -   #27 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Marie...I guess during the holidays and rush of work, I missed your post of Nov 11...sorry..I will send a PM to you

Old January 7th, 2011 Jan 7, 2011 10:35:37 AM -   #28 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Sewwhat.... I have been in this biz for over 10 years and have only used clam shell heat presses...I now have 3. I did start out with a 9x12 swing away...I have been doing rhinestones for 4 years and have no issues with doing transfers

Dog there is a thread that has info about sticky flock and rhinestones...I guess it is pretty easy but I have not joined the rush to use because it is just too expensive for me..I think it is around $20..give or take a couple bucks for an 18x12 sheet...so do the math...I think the originator of the sticky flock is at
My Shirt Connection, LLC - Bella M/C Rhinestones, Swarovski Rhinestones, Sticky Flock, Rhinestone Transfers, Hotfix Rhinestones, Rhinestone Templates, Rhinestone Cover sheets, Rhinestone Apparel, Stone Foam and More! but also there are some youtube videos like YouTube - Sticky Flock Templates for Rhinestone Transfers

also do a search on this forum

Old January 9th, 2011 Jan 9, 2011 6:32:34 PM -   #29 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Question Re: List of Rhinestone systems and Rhinestone software

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccourtenay
Yes I purchased the crystal press II and have already sent it back..first off it didn't work with any of my stones (that I have 10's of thousands of), nor the pellosa or the swaraski (sp). So I called and they said I would probably be better off purchasing their stones..which I did. It worked one day, then stopped working..sent it back and they said the little mouth had dust in it and it had clogged the sensor and that now it works great..of course it would there are techs there. They refunded me my money, but made me pay, NOT to ship back to them..by the way 104.00 by fedex..but the shipping TO me..by the way $275.00 which is what they charge all their customers...hhmm handling charges almost 3 times more than the actual ship charges!!!! And they had the audacity to tell me that I actually saved $100.00 by not paying to ship back to them...so buyer beware..a little thing like dust can ruin a whole days production which is bad if you're trying to use this machine to pay itself off.

I realize this post was in November of 2010, but I'm really curious about the problem you had, basically al little more detail about how the machine was behaving when it was not working right.

I got the second generation machine, CrystalPress II towards the end of last year. I have finally been able to get to it to get it going.

Once I figured out the Crystal Studio (not user friendly in the design mode) I sent designs to the machine and have had nothing but problems.

The current problem sounds similiar to yours and is related to the C-stick I think. I have not been able to get it to set more than 3 stones before it goes ga-flooie.

So I was wondering if you could describe how yours was acting up.

Thanks in advance for your time, I look forward to seeing your reply.

Last edited by GJelly; January 9th, 2011 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Revised info requesting

Old January 11th, 2011 Jan 11, 2011 2:57:42 PM -   #30 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles95405
I think the originator of the sticky flock is at
My Shirt Connection, LLC - Bella M/C Rhinestones, Swarovski Rhinestones, Sticky Flock, Rhinestone Transfers, Hotfix Rhinestones, Rhinestone Templates, Rhinestone Cover sheets, Rhinestone Apparel, Stone Foam and More! but also there are some youtube videos like YouTube - Sticky Flock Templates for Rhinestone Transfers
Thank you Charles! I checked out the links you gave but it wasn't advertised as a "System" like my embroiderer called it. I guess all I need is template material since I can design and have a cutter. What else would I be looking for in a system that I don't already have?

Thank you for the help!

This is a discussion about List of Rhinestone systems and Rhinestone software that was posted in the Rhinestone Decoration section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in