T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Rhinestone Decoration

Rhinestone Category Sponsor

Discuss the different methods of adding some bling to your designs. Rhinestone and rhinestud transfers, templates, equipment, software and supplies are inlcuded in this forum.

Ioline Crystal Press II Heat Transfer Paper

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 13th, 2018 Jul 13, 2018 10:28:28 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Dre
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Smile Ioline Crystal Press II Heat Transfer Paper

To be blunt, IoLine is too expensive for rhinestones and their transfer paper. I'm having trouble finding sheets that are wide enough 15 3/4. I don't care about the length. The width can't be compromised due to the machine specs and handling.

Does anyone know of a place to purchase the heat transfer carrier sheets?

Also, I bought my machine used. I really thought ladies would love rhinestone shirts like me, but it seems the market (I'm in Florida near beaches) is saturated or just not there anymore. I feel like this is a fad. Some restaurants have this fear that the stones will fall into the food.

Honestly, the rhinestones I have are high quality and never come lose or fall out. I did my own tests in the washer/dryer. Other high brand products - charging $55 for shirts blinged up are crapola. How do I know? Because I bought one and I got a handful of rhinestones in my car seat and all over the place. They simply fall out. I did the same test and ran through the washer and dryer. Yeah. The stones were everywhere but on the shirt.

Thanks for any help in advance!

This is a discussion about Ioline Crystal Press II Heat Transfer Paper that was posted in the Rhinestone Decoration section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in