Rhinestone manufactorer who is willing to supply in branded packaging - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Rhinestone Decoration

Rhinestone Category Sponsor

Discuss the different methods of adding some bling to your designs. Rhinestone and rhinestud transfers, templates, equipment, software and supplies are inlcuded in this forum.

Rhinestone manufactorer who is willing to supply in branded packaging

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By splathead

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 28th, 2018 Mar 28, 2018 3:53:41 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Paul Horrocks
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Rhinestone manufactorer who is willing to supply in branded packaging

Hi guys, ok this is or may be a bit of a random one and not sure if anyone will be able to help or not but its worth a go.
I supply to a lot of dance schools all round the world for printed uniforms, but there is also a massive demand for loose rhinestones. I am wanting to supply rhinestone in the exact way that Swarovski do if possible, so GOOD quality flat back rhinestones (Swarovski alternative) packaged into 1440 (10 gross) packets which looks similar to the Swarovski elements but will also be branded with my logo.

Does anyone know of ANYONE ANYWHERE that would be able to do this, I have found lots of suppliers of good quality rhinestones but they only supply by the bag and not in packaging or if it is then cannot apply my logo to the packet.

There is a couple of dance wear suppliers in the UK that have their own packaging very similar to the Swarovski packaging and their crystals are near same as Swarovski but a lot lot cheaper.

I have included links to the Swarovski packing example and also the link to the other companies in the UK that have very similar packaging.

I hope this all makes sense.

Hope to hear from you all soon

https://www.crystal1star.com/star-buy.html

https://www.zianit.com/sw001-10f-swa...tal-color-1440

https://tiffanyrhinestones.co.uk/pro...rystal-ab-ss20

Paul

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 29th, 2018 Mar 29, 2018 6:52:29 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

splathead's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Joe
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Thanked 2,501 Times in 2,219 Posts

Default Re: Rhinestone manufactorer who is willing to supply in branded packaging

Why not just package yourself as needed on-demand?
sjidohair likes this.

Old March 30th, 2019 Mar 30, 2019 8:00:35 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Rhinestone manufactorer who is willing to supply in branded packaging

hi paul.in that kind bag packing logo,it is difficult.can you only use normal bag to pack?

This is a discussion about Rhinestone manufactorer who is willing to supply in branded packaging that was posted in the Rhinestone Decoration section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in