Where can I buy Rhinestone Template backer material, clear transfer tape and Korean Hot Fix Rhinestones? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Rhinestone Decoration

Rhinestone Category Sponsor

Discuss the different methods of adding some bling to your designs. Rhinestone and rhinestud transfers, templates, equipment, software and supplies are inlcuded in this forum.

Where can I buy Rhinestone Template backer material, clear transfer tape and Korean Hot Fix Rhinestones?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 10th, 2009 May 10, 2009 9:58:51 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Henry
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Where can I buy Rhinestone Template backer material, clear transfer tape and Korean Hot Fix Rhinestones?

I just saw a man cutting a rhinestone template with a vinyl cutter.

Where can I buy the template backing and the clear transfer? And where do you buy the hotfix rhinestones at (specifically Korean made if possible).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2009 May 11, 2009 8:53:43 AM -   #2 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Charles
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,353 Posts

Default re: Where can I buy Rhinestone Template backer material, clear transfer tape and Korean Hot Fix Rhinestones?

you can get all at Rhinestones: Swarovski crystals, Swarovski rhinestones, Swarovski beads - Rhinestone Depot perhaps at DZU STORE and also at Swarovski Rhinestone Heart Swarovski Rhinestone Flat Back Acrylic Rhinestones

The Following User Says Thank You to charles95405 For This Useful Post:
TshirtGuru (May 11th, 2009)
Old May 11th, 2009 May 11, 2009 8:58:31 AM -   #3 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: tim
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Default re: Where can I buy Rhinestone Template backer material, clear transfer tape and Korean Hot Fix Rhinestones?

check out this thread:

https://www.t-shirtforums.com/vinyl-c...rs/t83503.html

and this link:

(Rhinestone Setting System)

and scroll down on this page. it lists where to get the material:

https://www.t-shirtforums.com/rhinest.../t64552-5.html

then you would need software. i use illustrator and have brushes set up (circles w/correct diameter of stones). roland makes r wear.

The Following User Says Thank You to miktoxic For This Useful Post:

Old May 11th, 2009 May 11, 2009 9:52:21 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Girlzndollz's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,389 Posts

Default Re: Where can I buy Rhinestone Template backer material, clear transfer tape and Korean Hot Fix Rhinestones?

This is Debz1959 store, they offer an great discount to TSF members. My order of rhinestones are enroute in the mail as I type this, so I haven't tried them yet - but they are Korean hot fix stones. They carry the clear transfer tape (mylar tape is what that is called):
All 4 Rhinestones - Home | All 4 Rhinestones

There is also Thread art, they have great prices, too:
Embroidery Thread | Sewing | Ribbon | Stabilizer | Embroidery Designs | Rhinestones

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Girlzndollz For This Useful Post:
ashamutt (November 29th, 2009), Bling (August 5th, 2009), DTFuqua (May 23rd, 2009), TshirtGuru (May 11th, 2009)
Old May 11th, 2009 May 11, 2009 10:02:44 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: Where can I buy Rhinestone Template backer material, clear transfer tape and Korean Hot Fix Rhinestones?

alibaba.com

The Following User Says Thank You to echevarria For This Useful Post:
Old May 15th, 2009 May 15, 2009 7:36:55 PM -   #6 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: MMM/sandy jo

Try www.Rhinestonsuperstore.com, stone, studs and hot fix paper.
great prices,, and good service.
Sandy Jo

Old May 15th, 2009 May 15, 2009 7:37:40 PM -   #7 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

shoot, Here ,
www.Rhinestonesuperstore.com
www.Hypnotikware.com

Old May 23rd, 2009 May 23, 2009 8:05:51 AM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Quick note, if you look on ebay, you can find some great deals sometimes. Like 720 pieces for like $8. You just have to look. But as always, be careful when you are purchasing something and you haven't seen it before.

Old May 23rd, 2009 May 23, 2009 9:10:06 AM -   #9 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

I agree, with you, and great site,,
Sandy Jo

Old May 23rd, 2009 May 23, 2009 9:16:54 AM -   #10 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Katrina
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBXpressions
Quick note, if you look on ebay, you can find some great deals sometimes. Like 720 pieces for like $8. You just have to look. But as always, be careful when you are purchasing something and you haven't seen it before.
Thread art sells 5 gross (720) Korean for $5.95 (ss16), 10 gross (1440) Korean for $5.95 (ss10)

Veedub3

The Following User Says Thank You to veedub3 For This Useful Post:
sjidohair (May 23rd, 2009)
Old May 23rd, 2009 May 23, 2009 9:20:03 AM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

I didn't even know that. Great!

Old May 26th, 2009 May 26, 2009 4:55:17 PM -   #12 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub3
Thread art sells 5 gross (720) Korean for $5.95 (ss16), 10 gross (1440) Korean for $5.95 (ss10)

Veedub3
Be careful purchasing from ThreadArt. Their rhinestone quality is more like a Chinese rhinestone than a Korean. I stopped purchasing from them recently because of poor quality. Good prices but not when you can't use 1/2 the stones.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlingItOn For This Useful Post:
SandyMcC (July 31st, 2010), sjidohair (May 26th, 2009)
Old May 26th, 2009 May 26, 2009 5:51:07 PM -   #13 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingItOn
Be careful purchasing from ThreadArt. Their rhinestone quality is more like a Chinese rhinestone than a Korean. I stopped purchasing from them recently because of poor quality. Good prices but not when you can't use 1/2 the stones.
Interesting information. I haven't bought rhinestones from them but did buy a spool of thread from them recently. They are located not too far from me. I was trying to match a jacket color and I happened to be in the area so I stopped there. Never again. I have never felt thread with a rough texture before but this spool of thread sure was rough. It wouldn't sew for anything.

Old June 5th, 2009 Jun 5, 2009 6:17:04 AM -   #14 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Katrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingItOn

I only buy from Threadart when I am really low on a particular color but I have not had any issues with the stones. I will look more closely next time I order from them and compare them to the ones I have which I no are Korean stones. The last bag I purchased from them I only had one stone with no glue on the back but I kinda guess that happens. I did actually sit down and count the stones and the count was short but like I said It is an emergency when I buy from them

Katrina

Old June 5th, 2009 Jun 5, 2009 6:18:57 AM -   #15 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

dazzarkle.com carries the stones. There site is up, but not much content added yet. Best to call and talk with Jennifer or Wendy.

Cheers,

This is a discussion about Where can I buy Rhinestone Template backer material, clear transfer tape and Korean Hot Fix Rhinestones? that was posted in the Rhinestone Decoration section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in