T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Rhinestone Decoration

Rhinestone Category Sponsor

Discuss the different methods of adding some bling to your designs. Rhinestone and rhinestud transfers, templates, equipment, software and supplies are inlcuded in this forum.

Looking for a Premium Pellosa Rhinestone Distributor

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old September 29th, 2015 Sep 29, 2015 12:19:19 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Melanie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for a Premium Pellosa Rhinestone Distributor

Does anyone know anyone else who sells Premium Pellosa Rhinestones other than Shine Art? I have been a customer of theirs for awhile now, I have moved a lot of my business to them, and spend hundreds of dollars a year with them, but I have had a bad experience and would like to see if there is another dealer out there. Their product is wonderful and the fault is my own. But I want to warn people that purchase items from them beware of their return policy. I ordered $100.00 worth of stones and I accidently pressed the wrong size when I ordered them. When I contacted them they would not exchange them or let me return them. While I do understand that they will not take a return on items in a envelope you do not know when ordering that the items are in a envelope so if they do not work for you when you receive them you are stuck with them. Again this was my mistake but I would think when you spend hundreds of dollars possibly more a year with a company that they might be a little more understanding. Again the mistake was mine but I just want others out there to be careful when ordering. These stones did come in a envelope but the envelopes were sealed in plastic sleeves that were heat sealed. Again MY FAULT.....just pay attention when ordering so you do not end up in the same situation as me.........

Last edited by mlstarr; September 29th, 2015 at 01:26 PM..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 30th, 2019 Mar 30, 2019 8:46:21 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: Looking for a Premium Pellosa Rhinestone Distributor

hi,will be carful when order.

Old April 13th, 2019 Apr 13, 2019 2:27:34 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Linda

Pellosa is their house brand name for stones. If you don't want envelopes, you have to buy the larger quantity. For example, 10ss you need to buy 200 gross to get a bag of stones.

Old 4 Weeks Ago Apr 22, 2019 3:34:51 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Mark

Unfortunately, I think ShineArt is on their way out of business...

Old 4 Weeks Ago Apr 22, 2019 6:51:18 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Why do you think they are going out of business?

Old 2 Weeks Ago May 8, 2019 5:14:55 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Dawn

O.k. , so I already know this is a dumb question...but I need to make sure before I order. On ShineArts website, if it says 125Gross.....how many is that?

Old 1 Week Ago May 10, 2019 1:44:24 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

A gross is unit of measurement it is equal to 144. 1 gross=144 rhinestones.

The Following User Says Thank You to L144S For This Useful Post:
NAnasTees (1 Week Ago)

This is a discussion about Looking for a Premium Pellosa Rhinestone Distributor that was posted in the Rhinestone Decoration section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in